• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:37 AM

Looks like Darkshadow banned me from the servers. I've made a lot of good friends here, so if anyone wants to be in contact with me, my Steam friends handle is "Casey Reece".

Rather than name you all, I'll just say that BoSS has been a good part of my CS gaming career. I'm a pro at office because of a lot of your sniping skillz.

Just a shame I had to leave while being #11 in the stats. -lol-

It's probably for the best anyhow. My band has got some shows coming up and I have to start playing CS a bit less. But I'll be on and around.

Take care and happy shooting everyone. :)

Edited by Insulin Fox, 09 May 2006 - 01:38 AM.

#2 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:26 AM

Sorry to see you go and goodluck with life.

#3 Blackwasp

Blackwasp

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:39 AM

wtf did you get banned for ?...

well i enjoyed playing with you for a few atleast ..have fun :evilgrin:

#4 nachos18

nachos18

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:03 AM

AH FOX!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh well....i enjoyed playing with you too....twas fun.

I tried to add u to steam friends but i couldnt...so add me, mine is soul_dark.

Anyways, c you, good luck with everything, and hope to kick ass with you in other servers (or hopefully still in boss)

#5 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:55 AM

cya fox... guess I wont have to worry about you nailing my ass in garage anymore. Have a good one.

#6 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:59 AM

dont leave cause of it. atleast play on the servers here and there. you should write another "note" for me to find and read to evreyone haha

ill see around, sorry it ended like this.

derek

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:29 PM

Ya know, you could be unbanned if you did what Shadow asked..

Its not that hard..you made a huge deal over nothing and shadow would like an apology..then your unbanned.

If you dont feel like doing that, well, bye.

#8 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:20 PM

Ya know, you could be unbanned if you did what Shadow asked..

Its not that hard..you made a huge deal over nothing and shadow would like an apology..then your unbanned.

If you dont feel like doing that, well, bye.

Actually, Shadow got in contact with me. We worked everything out. We both understood each other's position pretty well. He knew why I was upset about the first-round slaying, and I understood that he had to stand behind his staff. We seemed to read each other pretty well. He was also very kind and understanding. If you go back to the thread that was locked, you'll notice that Shadow's last post has changed. It is now a rule that you are not allowed to buy a rifle during pistol round. It's a solid rule and I commend him for it.

Afterwords we had a one on one in Office. Man, that guy can play. I'm usually used to a comfortable 2:1, but he had me struggling (and I mean struggling) to keep a 1:1. He is (as most of you surely know) a pretty damn impressive shot (and tactician).

As far as Irisheyez, IWantWhiteCastle, youwerekilled, or anybody who has a beef with me; it's cool. I admit there are aspects of my personality that can be annoying at times (for Shadow, it's my uber-lengthy posts :20: ), but I also have to say that I don't have a beef with anybody here. I have no idea as to why IWantWhiteCastle or youwerekilled would have a problem with me (I quite honestly cannot remember any incident involving WhiteCastle, and I don't believe I've ever seen youwerekilled before in game (at least not under that moniker)), but I can only hope that they'd be able to say it's water under the bridge. And despite my original post with the complaint, I don't have it in for Irisheyez. I hope that, if nothing else, we'll be able to play under cordial terms in the future. I can understand if he's not my biggest fan right now, but I just want to say that the attack wasn't so much personal as it was a question of just what the rules were.

I also want to thank the many BoSS members here who voiced their support either through forum board posts or private messages. It was nice to know that some people felt as I did about the first-round rule and that I was not alone. Thank you for everything you've done.

And to everyone and everybody: happy shooting! I'll be seeing you on the server sometime soon. Heck, you'll probably be seeing me around here more often as well. All of this commotion has gotten me used to typing here, so I'll be checking out the sections and participating in the future as well.

BoSS|Insulin Fox out! :1:

#9 Irisheyez

Irisheyez

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:28 PM

First you were never slayed - you were muted

SEcondly , I already said I was at fault for giving cash to members on the first round. It happend 1 single time and obviously won't happen again , Ive seen much worse done , for much less by people accusing me of wrongdoing.

Ive been insulted enough for one day for absolutely no reason at all.

Once again , things are way out of context.

Glad you got thing fixed with shadow though.

Edited by Irisheyez, 09 May 2006 - 01:29 PM.

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:42 PM

SEcondly , I already said I was at fault for giving cash to members on the first round. It happend 1 single time and obviously won't happen again , Ive seen much worse done , for much less by people accusing me of wrongdoing.

Ive been insulted enough for one day for absolutely no reason at all.

Once again , things are way out of context.

Glad you got thing fixed with shadow though.

This is the reason I have a "beef" with you as you say, Fox. Really it wasn't just you that got me flustered..as the people in vent know, what I was most upset with was everyone else coming into the thread and condemming IrishEyez to death, when all he simply did was mute you. Irish is a good admin and person, and just frankly didnt deserve it. Other admins would have banned or slayed you(I'm not saying I agree with this either, I just know how some of you are) so really you were kind of lucky to only receive what you did.

Seriously if this happened with any other admin it would have been something that nobody cared about.

I do not have problems with you Fox, your thread provoked me to speak out, however, and try to stand up for a guy who was getting unwrongfully bashed into the ground.

I have never been in the servers as "IWantWhiteCastle"..I play under Deathblooms, and because of computer problems you wont find me in server 1 much.

Thats all I got to say.

#11 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 01:47 PM

Well I dunno much of what has happened other than reading the threads, but ggs Insulin. The only thing you might have done to tick me off was kill me (once in a while :9: ).

#12 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 02:53 PM

whats done is done, Kiss and make up... Fox is a decent guy once I got around to actually talking to him, I was wrong by banning him at first, my boom boom ban stick was itchin.

Anyways, I hope you guys work things out, cause this is a community meant for people to have fun, not cause drama...

#13 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:00 PM

Fox said shadow was a kind caring and understanding.....please dont ban me :21:

#14 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:20 PM

My apologies. That was a really poor word choice on my account. I didn't mean slaying as in you admin-slayed me, rather, you slayed the entire opposite team.

That should've really caught my eye during my read over, but it didn't. Sorry man. :19:

This is the reason I have a "beef" with you as you say, Fox. Really it wasn't just you that got me flustered..as the people in vent know, what I was most upset with was everyone else coming into the thread and condemming IrishEyez to death, when all he simply did was mute you. Irish is a good admin and person, and just frankly didnt deserve it. Other admins would have banned or slayed you(I'm not saying I agree with this either, I just know how some of you are) so really you were kind of lucky to only receive what you did.

I didn't condemn Irisheyez to death. If I would've done that, I would probably still be banned right now and deservedly so. I'm not stupid enough to come in here and say, "Hey, you know that admin you like and trust? Yeah, can him." Besides, that isn't my style. No doubt I was upset at what occured, but that's because I felt an injustice had been passed down to me. Instead of trying to put him on the cross though, I wanted to find out just what the rules were. That's probably what led the thread to an actual discussion regarding the issue rather than a flame-war.

Irisheyez is a part of this community. He has every right to be here. I have no right and no reason to demand that he somehow be removed from it. That is not my desire either. And if another admin would have slayed or banned me, then I would have made a thread regarding that as well.

But I disgress. You guys are all awesome. And I'm looking forward to pwning you (and getting pwned by you) in server one. Cya in. :tup:

#15 Irisheyez

Irisheyez

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:33 PM

Well my problem isn't with you fox - I personally don't care about that situation as it isn't warranted to be thought about.

My problem is being insulted by fellow peers here who weren't there , nor know nothing about what happened.

The same people I defend every single damn day , are sitting here calling me an evil hacking admin abusing person.

That's where my problem lies.

Anyways , I mineaswell take a nice week long break or something from CSS and Vent , otherwise Il will problably get kicked for telling a few people off =)

Edited by Irisheyez, 09 May 2006 - 03:35 PM.

#16 iMSeRiOuS

iMSeRiOuS

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:36 PM

well cya later man...

#17 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:23 PM

I didn't condemn Irisheyez to death. If I would've done that, I would probably still be banned right now and deservedly so. I'm not stupid enough to come in here and say, "Hey, you know that admin you like and trust? Yeah, can him." Besides, that isn't my style. No doubt I was upset at what occured, but that's because I felt an injustice had been passed down to me. Instead of trying to put him on the cross though, I wanted to find out just what the rules were. That's probably what led the thread to an actual discussion regarding the issue rather than a flame-war.

Well I will say for a 3rd time that I WASNT MAD AT YOU. The people on vent at the time will even tell you that it was everyone else that decided to chime into that thread got me upset. I wasnt mad at you then, I'm not mad at you now..I even agreed with you until Irish finally posted. You dont have to defend yourself against me and say I have an issue with you when it just isnt the truth. :hug: :perk:

And serious, maybe next time you post you should read some of the posts in the thread before you decide on the context of your post :dork:

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 09 May 2006 - 04:23 PM.

#18 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 10:20 PM

I don't think anyone was actually bashing you. I said something, not because you did something wrong, but because I have seen that sh*t alot. But of course there is alot of sh*t that admins do that alot of people don't agree with. We just never bring it up because sh*t like this will happen.

#19 jobofly

jobofly

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:03 AM

insulin im with you on this one, some not all but some of these admins here abuse there power, im sorry you wont be able to play anymore on boss, you will be missed by everyone on the servers, good luck with your band

-NukethemiddleEast

#20 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:03 AM

glad everything is ok. see you ALL on the servers....

hey look another note! :wtf:

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.JPG   62.08KB   32 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users