Photo

POLL:WHO WILL WIN TEH WORLD CUP

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Poll: who will win the world cup (52 member(s) have cast votes)

who will be the winner

1. Brazil (11 votes [21.15%])

Percentage of vote: 21.15%

2. England (6 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

3. Turkey (3 votes [5.77%])

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

4. Korea (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Germany (6 votes [11.54%])

Percentage of vote: 11.54%

6. Argentina (1 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

7. Some African Country (1 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

8. some other country (8 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

9. who cares? soccor is for euro fags. (14 votes [26.92%])

Percentage of vote: 26.92%

10. world cup? is that this year? (2 votes [3.85%])

Percentage of vote: 3.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 05:49 PM

Italy looked like a bunch of cry babies. And that was against the U.S. If they played Spain or Argentina like that it would have been like 4-0. No way Italy wins this Cup.

Agreed.... spain and germany are playing awsome and a few other teams are too..brazil are kinda suckin compared to what they are really capable of. At this point i think it could be any ones game..

#42 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:33 PM

England is not going anywhere in this tourney. They may beat Equador, but that's as far as they go. They played Sweden 2-2 and were lucky Zlatan was out of comission. They haven't beat Sweden in 30+ years so tough luck. I will give props to Rooney though, he's got the fighting spirit, otherwise the team sucks.

But now Sweden must face off against Germany this weekend :wtf:... I feel sorry for the Germans, they could have gone far! lol
It will be an interesting match to say the least, but I think Sweden will win it cause they'll have Zlatan back, and slow footed Germans can't handle him on the corner shots :tup:

If Sweden beats Germany I hope Italy is next, it would be really fun to see them get their asses handed to them like last time :tup:

#43 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:40 PM

Right now only Germany, Spain, and Argentina look like contenders. Germany ftw!

#44 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:59 PM

i Agree that england have been sucking.. but they are far better than Equador. Owen injured himself the first minute of game... what an idiot.. but him and rooney have a great partnership. instead we had to settle for f*ckin crouch who is prob the worst player in the tourney. wtf is he even doin on the squad. well any way ur prob right about it not being englands time to win this.. Errikson made a mistake in choosin a 16 year old striker to join the squad.. he hasnt even made an appearance :| waste of space ! we cuda had smith who can at least score when needed unlike crouch.

Germany will crush sweden. I want sweden to win against them tho ! it would be great + if england advance...we can play the sweeeds again ! woo larrson ftw !! and ive only herd about your zlatan boy.. scores nearly every 2 games! nice ! shud be good to see him in action

by the way any one who gets the chance should watch netherlands vs argentina ! should be an awsome match !!

Edited by Kru-Shanka, 21 June 2006 - 07:52 AM.

#45 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:53 AM

i Agree that england have been sucking.. but they are far better than Equador. Owen injured himself the first minute of game... what an idiot.. but him and rooney have a great partnership. instead we had to settle for f*ckin crouch who is prob the worst player in the tourney. wtf is he even doin on the squad. well any way ur prob right about it not being englands time to win this.. Errikson made a mistake in choosin a 16 year old striker to join the squad.. he hasnt even made an appearance :| waste of space ! we cuda had smith who can at least score when needed unlike crouch.

Germany will crush sweden. I want sweden to win against them tho ! it would be great + if england advance...we can play the sweeeds again ! woo larrson ftw !! and ive only herd about your zlatan boy.. scores nearly every 2 games! nice ! shud be good to see him in action

by the way any one who gets the chance should watch netherlands vs argentina ! should be an awsome match !!

GERMANY FTW!!!!

#46 Blade XXX

Blade XXX

Lurker

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 03:07 PM

BRAZIL IS GOING TO KILL EVERY f*cking TEAM!

#47 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 04:29 PM

Germany and Sweden was a great match. :tup:

#48 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:37 PM

Germany and Sweden was a great match. :tup:

Only because Germany won :tup:

#49 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:39 PM

yeah but sweden got prison raped... it is between Brazil, Germany, spain and argentina(assuming they won against mexico).

Edited by youwerekilled, 24 June 2006 - 05:39 PM.

#50 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 06:50 PM

That match sucked balls :kill:. Sweden are always pretty slow starters, and those f*cking Gerries got 2 goals in the first 12 mins, we were screwed after that. Germany don't usually play like that, they're on their toes with the home advantage.

Well it's done. Germany has now won the tournament IMO, and I really hope they do. I'm thinking Germany - Brazil in the final, and Ger winning on pure gut and fanbase.

#51 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:27 PM

lol brazil have been sucking lately ! i dont think they will win :tup:

#52 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:57 PM

germany ftw......... :wtf:

#53 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 10:10 PM

any one seen the news ? lol they sayin Englanders are rioting in germany lol except the people they showed throwing chairs n sh*t were people wearing german shirts lol. nice.

#54 Why?

Why?

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:52 AM

Brazil Commercial

Speaking of Brazil has anyone ever seen this commercial, its pretty old.

Also My italian pride statement: Italy FTW!

#55 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:13 AM

yeh i used to love the commercial ! the new joga nike ones are great ! check um out :)

#56 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 12:54 PM

The best Joga commercial is the Brazillian locker room one with the BEP version of Ma Que Nada playing.

#57 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 02:13 PM

that and that one of ronaldinho hittin the post.. still dont know if he can do that sh*t

#58 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:01 AM

Oh sh*t, here come the most interesting matches of the World Cup!!! This week is gonna be awesome. Imma be in Jersey with a bunch of friends. We have a house to ourselves till sunday and lots of alcohol, cigs, water and soccer

#59 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:49 AM

today especially !! Brazil vs ghana !! GHANA FTW !!!! and france vs spain !! oh my god i think i may have wee'd my self.

#60 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:09 AM

It will definitely be interesting if Ghana beats Brasil! :20: Im gonna miss the Spain vs France match, as i am going to be on my way to Jersey; anyway, i want Spain to win. The match of Swiss and Ukies was amazing; i have a lot of ukranian fans and im part ukranian myself. THEN Germany - Argentina.... holly sh*t, i cant wait. :dork: :dork:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users