• 55 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 08:57 PM

so long as you play as

"Rogue's Hoes"

-or-

"Rogue's b*tches"

sure, you're in

Haha. That's awesome.

And good to see that you're getting in on the action Kru. Wouldn't be the same without cha! :tup:

#102 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:34 PM

You guys think of one yet?

Also, need more refs, please.

#103 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

Im in and need a team. Ill also be happy to ref, just let me know dates/times a day or 2 ahead of time. :tup:

#104 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:58 PM

I asked Shadow when we can use one of the servers. He will get back to me soon...hopefully.

#105 Insulin Fox

Insulin Fox

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 01:29 AM

We haven't thought up of a name yet, but Defeater did get MSN installed, so we'll have one shortly.

Thanks for the patience. And thanks for all the hard work you guys have been putting in to make this possible.

I'll be a ref too if you need one. My schedule is kind of hectic and I've never done it before, but hell, if I'm just going to be playing in server one anyways, I wouldn't mind helping out. :)

#106 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 09:30 AM

We just need refs to make sure the game is played with BoSS rules and everyone gets paid every round. As long as everyone gets paid every round it evens out the playing field, a little. I am mainly feeling this will work, but we will see after the first few games. Also, no camping by either team. With only three people, I'd hate to see a round get f*cked because a T decides to camp while the CT's are busy looking for him.

I am trying to figure out a way for each team to use each team once. In other words, after a certain number of rounds switch teams.

I think by next wednesday I will want all teams to finalize their decisions. After then, no changes unless someone realizes they can't do it and they have to switch someone else in. I will then make the bracket with all of the teams.

#107 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 10:44 PM

Still need some refs who will be around for any time. Still need a team name from Eil, Insulin, and Defeater. And monster and korosys stil need a team.

#108 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:01 PM

Ok, I will be finalizing the list on Tuesday. Anyone who isn't on a team or doesn'thave a team name please tell me. I will make a bracket and I ask to please have your schedules clear for a little while. I am hoping to have at least the first round finished by Friday.

#109 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:21 PM

As i said, next week i can't play at all pretty much... so yeah... but after that... I have the whole summer :cool:

#110 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:25 PM

How about this, who all can play next week? I need entire teams here. We can have a preseason. The games won't count but you can learn the tactics of the other people.

#111 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:39 PM

How about this, who all can play next week? I need entire teams here. We can have a preseason. The games won't count but you can learn the tactics of the other people.

I can.

#112 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 05:02 PM

likewise

#113 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 06:38 PM

Tell me within your full teams so I can have a small preseason of full teams.

#114 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:17 AM

Newbie Sacularky needsa team. Anyone with an open spot or if anyone wants to start a team, I will be glad to add you to the list. I will post the official full teams on here in a bit, if you do not see yourself on there, get with Sac. and start a kick ass team. I am thinking the cutoff date will be this Saturday at midnight. Yes, you can have a sub or two in case you have to work or if you still have finals. You can obviously do this with preseason too. So, everyone talk to your teammates and go over this with them. Please tell me, as an entire team, your schedule information. This will be a great help. Thanks.

Also, need more admins to help ref. It doesn't matter if you are on a team or not, I just need a couple more to watch all angles. I will hope to get on vent with all of the refs sometime and tell you what to watch for and what to do if somone is breaking the rules.

I should be able to use my computer again this evening. I had to swap out the hard drive and it seems to be running fine...like tha past 5 times. If it works I will only have 20 gigs, but that is enough for steam, CS:S, vent, ect. I should be able to talk with some of you, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Once again, Sacularky needs a team so if anyone needs to drop out of the tourney, contact me.
Thanks again everyone,
Tyler

#115 ellisracing58

ellisracing58

The Racing Slut

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:29 PM

hey tyler we havent gotten a team name yet... can you just put us down as pwn-a-phobia for now until mentioned otherwise??

#116 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:13 PM

=Alpha= with Rogue, Nova, and Capri
Three Amigos with Ghozy, Candy, and Billy
Suck with Blooms, Nagash, Inertia
Pwn-a-phobia with Eli, Insulin, and Defeat.
Team [X] with [X]-SpeakerSilenced [X]-Honers and [X]-Fu$ion (thanks)

Shlonky says he needs a team. Korosy needs a team. Monster said he is willing to play... Anyone else I forgot just PM eachother or get on vent. Let me know soon about your teams.

#117 Kru-Shanka

Kru-Shanka

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:07 PM

me and glacius are in .. team name "rogue's b*tchs" lol glacius's friend is also playin.. i think hes a boss so its cool :) leme know if its okay for us to play

#118 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:45 PM

=Alpha= with Rogue, Nova, and Capri
Three Amigos with Ghozy, Candy, and Billy
Suck with Blooms, Nagash, Inertia
Pwn-a-phobia with Eli, Insulin, and Defeat.
Team [X] with [X]-SpeakerSilenced [X]-Honers and [X]-Fu$ion (thanks)
Rogue's b*tches with Kru, Glacius, some other guy.

Shlonky says he needs a team. Korosy needs a team. Monster said he is willing to play... Anyone else I forgot just PM eachother or get on vent. Let me know soon about your teams.

#119 Defeater

Defeater

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:33 PM

I got banned so Sacularky can have my spot. Sorry Eli and Insulin :(

#120 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:53 PM

Oh i just got a pm from butterymuffin asking me to play on his team. Sorry, if both of your teams want me (no, not in that way...) you guys could maybe work something out, or i could flip a coin or something. i dont know about Nayr, he could probably play too if you guys need an extra person but i didnt ask him yet.

Thank you Tyler Durden for letting me into the tournament.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users