27 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:43 PM

Ok, Another long story about some "nigga". This time, I had the knife though. Any way...

I work at my sister's house by her college because apparently she can't mow the lawn or do anything like that. Well, there are some sh*tty drivers there. To begin, i am not generalizing. One f*cking old b*tch was going 15 (yes, f*cking 15, no lie) in a 30 zone. So, I layed on the horn for about 100 feet until i flew by her going the speed limit.

Well, our story begins on a small road. It is a residential road with cars parked out front on both sides. i see one car coming, so I decide to be a nice guy and pull over where there is a gap of cars (on the right on my side of the street) I pull to the right and go about half the speed limit (dont actually want to stop) when this dumbass starts f*cking honking his horn in his car like i was doing something wrong. When he was going slow passing by me, the !@#$%^& (about 15-16 probably stole his parents' car) flashes me a dirty look. So, I do what every respectable white guy does and throw him the bird. So, being the "badass" the guy is, he turns left into a driveway, and almost drops his transmission slamming it into reverse to burn out and attemting to scare me. I just keep going the speed limit while he is following me.

Ten minutes later, he is still f*cking following me. I have pretty much just been going in random circles to piss him off, but this isn't working. I get annoyed at the guy now tailgating me, so I decide to end this. I thought to myself, "hmmm, if I would get the sh*t beaten out of me, no one will do sh*t because i am surrounded by black homes. If I beat the sh*t out of him, it will be a hate crime."

I drive a toyota tacoma, so I do what everyother white guy does. First, I reach around my car and don't find anything. Then I reach in my pocket and, alas, I found it. My knife. Just spring activated, but still threatening. So I hold my hand out, open, palm facing the windshield. I hold it between my seat and shotgun, and flip my hand ever so slightly. Out pops the blade. About 5 seconds later, the kid pulls into another drive way and quitely drives away.

Now tell me, this is the second time in the past 3 months I have pissed off a black kid. Two questions...

1. Am I a racist because this sh*t happens to me?
2. How many more times will this happen before the end of the summer?

#2 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:50 PM

what a jackass, i would have driven to a 'whiter' area and then slammed on my breaks so he would have to pay for both car damages, and get the cops there quick before a fight comes out. thats funny how you handled it. good thing he didnt pull out something more threatening. bad luck i guess, id say hes more racist than you. prick needs to get a life, i cant stand people like that.

#3 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 01 June 2006 - 11:56 PM

Yea, don't go to f*cking butler university. The drivers are f*cking terrible. I almost got t-boned by some f*ckhead doing a rolling stop.

#4 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 01:24 AM

um in worst case scenerio you can drive to the police station.

#5 youwerekilled

youwerekilled

NegroAchievement

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 03:20 AM

maaaaaaad long////// ok i read it... you aint racist.... tell data to talk to you about "!@#$%^&s" that is some funny sh*t......

Edited by youwerekilled, 02 June 2006 - 03:21 AM.

#6 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 06:39 AM

You're not racist...it was just some douchebag who couldn't understand what was going on and took it out on you.

#7 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:09 AM

I dont like the colored folk. They're so damn ignorant.

#8 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 07:59 AM

Have you check your glove compartment, you might have an idiot magnet in there.

No really I totally understand you. I live in an area with the same sh*t. Streets are tight and then you have people parking so there is only room for one car to get through and you always come to one of those spots where an old lady meets you or some ass who is in such a hurry he honks at you to drive though when you have clearly pulled off for him to go through.

Your lucky he didnt pull out anything on you but then again, white kid driving in circles in a black neighborhood with a knife. He probably ran away becuase he thought you might be one of those really crazy white people.

Good story though.

#9 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:24 AM

Flicking off an asshole driver doesnt make you racist. Someone gives me a dirty look, I give them the bird.

#10 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 10:07 AM

Your lucky he didnt pull out anything on you but then again, white kid driving in circles in a black neighborhood with a knife. He probably ran away becuase he thought you might be one of those really crazy white people.

But...I am one of those crazy white people...

#11 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 11:01 AM

the answer is yes.

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 02:52 PM

ok you had a shotgun and you used the knife to scare him lol thats not what i would have done, but i am racist

#13 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 05:13 PM

Yea, don't go to f*cking butler university. The drivers are f*cking terrible. I almost got t-boned by some f*ckhead doing a rolling stop.

um in worst case scenerio you can drive to the police station.

!@#$%^&
spic
gook

i am not racest i just find the word funny

#14 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 08:52 PM

ok you had a shotgun and you used the knife to scare him lol thats not what i would have done, but i am racist

No,no. The seat shotgun. Like passenger...are you drunk again?

#15 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:17 PM

No,no. The seat shotgun. Like passenger...are you drunk again?

hey i thought it was a shotgun too. i call it the passenger seat when using converstation and just yell shotgun to get it when im not driving.

I had a paragraph written but then decided to take it off b/c I didn't want anyone to take it the wrong way.. I guess just keep ur knife with you to do that, but incase anything else goes down, I'd suggest what ghozy said. drive to the police station, worth the little trip than a long trip somewhere else...

racism is all relative nowadays. some black people are just as racist as white people but they have an excuse to be which i think is crap..

#16 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 09:20 PM

I didnt know where the poliece station was. If I did, I would have driven there. I could tell it was a jank "gangsta" because the kid was like 16, small, and trying to act badass. If I really needed to, I could outdrive him. Even though I am in a truck, I can take turns going fast and can control it very easily. You need to do this when you live near the barren roads I do.

#17 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:07 AM

white kid with a knife in his hand in a truck driving through a black neighborhood. You might as well paint a bullseye on your forehead.
I don't think you're racist, just uncareful.

#18 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:41 AM

white kid with a knife in his hand in a truck driving through a black neighborhood. You might as well paint a bullseye on your forehead.
I don't think you're racist, just uncareful.

i didnt raed his post so is this the jist of it??

well thats just dumb going threw !@#$%^& town with no gun.

and are you raciect???? well how many of em did you hang?

#19 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:57 PM

Yes you are racist. So am I. Everyone is.

Every race has a race they hate

#20 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:47 PM

a new research at O.M.A.R.I.(*) show people who favors a music style to others also tend to be racists against a race.

(*): Out of My Ass Reaserach Inst.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users