12 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 07:32 PM

His name is Scream Bloody Rape. Evidence...
1. When you spec him, his name isnt at the bottom of the screen. I dont know if this is something you can put in or what but it is weird.
2. Getting a headshot while firing before he turned the corner. Not just once but multiple times.

I tried getting a demo, but he got off just as it started recording. Just watch for him from now on.

PS
A little stranger, Mr Clean got on just after this guy got off. Coincidence?

#2 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 07:40 PM

Well the name thing happens... i don't know why or how but its just a glitch or something.. because the same thing happens with cleric all the time.... so i don't know about that, unless cleric hax :muaha: but the other thing i don't know about, i wasn't there....

#3 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:19 PM

well ok i speced him for like 7 rounds now and i don't think he hax... he's just an annoying ass camper, and even though i did see some strage sh*t, most of the time it's just regular... i did see him once just standing there facing a corner and he shot once and the next second a t appeared and scream killed him... but the might be just a coincidence because he was doing the same corner thing once and the t was in a totally different place... so i 95% sure he doesnt wall hax and like 90% sure that he doesnt aim hax.. pretty much all of the stuff i saw was legit...

#4 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 08:34 PM

The sh*t I saw was damn near unbelievable, though. Like 3 headshots while sweeping the m4. That seems like a little more than luck or skill.

#5 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:35 PM

That guy is one of the Nayr/Sackularky crew..not sure how many of them know each other but I know they do and are ALL very good players. Maybe they all have the same hack :21: hehe

#6 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 11:53 PM

because the same thing happens with cleric all the time.... so i don't know about that, unless cleric hax :muaha:

That happen's to me? :wtf: Huh, don't know. I've seen it once or twice from other people, but just figured they left it blank.

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 12:33 AM

that name thing happens alot for me... I'm thinking it's lag (seeing that I have alot of it), which would also explain the shooting before turning corners..

#8 AssormentOfCandy

AssormentOfCandy

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:00 AM

hey i do that too means nothing just means i hear you and i know where you are

#9 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:18 AM

i doubt clean hacks ive seen him a lot and he is a statwh*re. he goes in a rapes the noobs then when a bunch of good players come in his score starts to go down he always leaves.

#10 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:29 AM

His name is Scream Bloody Rape. Evidence...
1. When you spec him, his name isnt at the bottom of the screen. I dont know if this is something you can put in or what but it is weird.
2. Getting a headshot while firing before he turned the corner. Not just once but multiple times.

I tried getting a demo, but he got off just as it started recording. Just watch for him from now on.
PS
A little stranger, Mr Clean got on just after this guy got off. Coincidence?

if you get steamid's, you can compare.

i doubt clean hacks ive seen him a lot and he is a statwh*re. he goes in a rapes the noobs then when a bunch of good players come in his score starts to go down he always leaves.

most definately is a statwh*re. whatta buttplug monkey.

#11 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 03:30 PM

i do prefire on head level if i hear someone coming around a corner.

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 06:49 PM

I find prefire very ineffective, if you're looking for a headshot (it does work with the noobcannon(M4) though). I just have my crosshairs still and wait for someone to walk through 'em. BOOM HEADSHOT! :20:
Unless I'm rushing of course, then I turn corners with the crosshairs in head height and click once i see em. or jump around it sideways and land hopefully looking straight at them.

#13 ghozy

ghozy

The Gobblemonster

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:51 PM

i don't do it all the time either. mostly when I'm the only one left and overwhelmed by opposing team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users