• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Detour

Detour

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:21 PM

Well I connected to the shotty aim map on ur CSS#3 server and was playing. Killing people etc, it was basically a spray and pray fest for everyone, myself included. Anyways, so im guessing the map was done and was changing, then I get the console message that I was kicked. So i reconnect and ask "why did i get kicked?" no response and then once again console message which says ive been kicked and banned.
I did not type anything other than "why did i get kicked?" the whole duration also.

I dunno who your admins are seeing as this is my second day playing on your servers.

But these are the BoSS members I remember being there.

Fluke teh Beast@
Gaara
Lost
*CHILIDOG*
Stone_Hatter@
{adrian barbobot}
Ace of Spades|@|

now that I look at their names I notice that maybe beast, stones and ace are admins

my steamid is STEAM_0:0:443867

I'm sorry for whatever I did, it would be great to know what it was that I did wrong. I'm going to try my best and talk to whomever in your vent server. Sorry for the inconvenience, I just enjoy playing here.

#2 Detour

Detour

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:32 PM

Well from going into vent and speaking to Chilidog and stoned hatter, it seems they banned me for hacking. I do not hack. What can I do to prove to you that I do not hack. I play WoW most of the time. I come on to Cs when I am bored. I found a good place to play..aka ur server..and then this happened. I havent played cs religiously in I would say 4 years. I was in a clan named Soldiers of Chaotic Thoughts. We did CAL for a little while, but our team was not doing too well. I stopped playing Cs after my comp broke down, started up wow when i got my new comp. Just started playing cs for fun maybe a month ago. I'm not that great. I have really spastic movements cuz Im jammed into the corner of my room, but that shouldnt make you think I am a hacker.

It is also pretty rude to say those things to me on vent. They know who they are..I just got banned from there as well. If you cant do anything about it. I had fun playing here while it lasted...not even 2 days..sorry for wasting any of ur time if i did. ciao for now..

once again..anything I can give you...videos, complete scan of my hardrive or something..i dunno..I do not hack..

#3 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:44 PM

For what its worth: I don't think this guy hacks. I had my eye on him last night for awhile.......... Not sure what happened today though.

You'll have to wait till the admin that banned you makes a statement.........

#4 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:31 PM

well i played with you the other day and you were pwning the f*ck out of some headshots'.....and you said all kinda sh*t about the admin.....but you were really taking a beating from some admins and you handled yourself with grace.....i wasn't there when you were banned but i will give some credit so i think you should be un-banned ....for now...... :evil: .......

the admin in question will come foward and tell his side so no worries.......

#5 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:45 PM

i speced you with lost hatter and afew other admins did we all said you where haxing when i when to bann you you left you came back and i banned you for the haxing we saw earlier in the day ..... i am not stupid i can spot a hax

#6 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:46 PM

if you say so i saw him aiming at people though half a map and doing a afful amout of prefire consitonatly

#7 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:10 PM

I've played with him for the past few days and although he owned the sh*t out of me, I really don't think he hacks. On occasion I would own the sh*t out of him. But anyways I had fun playing with you man. Hope you get unbanned.

#8 Detour

Detour

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:22 PM

if you say so i saw him aiming at people though half a map and doing a afful amout of prefire consitonatly

Which map was I aiming at people thought half the map? If I was aiming at people thru half the map it was because they were clearly visible. And my getting headshots consistently..there are more headshots in cssource than regular cs.if you havent noticed that yet. I usually get headshots with the tmp and mac10 because if u aim at their neck and spray u will get headshots most of the time.

And ur comment about prefiring, if you do not prefire in any kind of tournamet, you will get prefired urself, but you should only prefire if you hear someone coming. Most of the kills I got was because I was listening to their movements. It is not hard to do, you just gotta get good at it. Not saying any of you cant do it.

I just enjoyed playing in the server with you guys and I was trying my best to impress you all. In hopes of maybe joining your community, but I guess it doesnt look too well because some of your members do not like me, and think I hack ><.

I hope I can get this resolved.

#9 Buck_Shot

Buck_Shot

Dissovowed

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 12:45 AM

for the record i do not beleive he hacks he didnt kill me easlily when i play him... he seems like a ok guy but i guess i wasnt there when he got banned so we shall see :wtf:

#10 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:12 AM

I didnt get an opportunity to watch him play although he was pwning the sh*t out of aim_shotty, so i cant say whether he hacks or not. However, he's handled the situation very diplomatically and is offering to do what he can to get unbanned. I was a smartass in vent because i thought him coming there was funny but perhaps he should get a second chance. He even apologized after we called as much rude sh*t as possible in vent.

#11 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:06 AM

I joined right as you got banned so I never saw you playing. I tend to prefire as well, its all about the headphones.. :dork:

#12 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:51 AM

I joined right as you got banned so I never saw you playing. I tend to prefire as well, its all about the headphones.. :dork:

I understand using sound in office but in gun game most of the maps are to small and sh*t happens so fast you don't know where it is coming from I don't think listening is a good arguement in a server which you can get shot at from anywhere.

As for whether he hacks or not I wasn't there so whatever. He apologized and gave a pretty good unban requests.

#13 Mr.Bubbles

Mr.Bubbles

The Bubblinater

• Banned
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:21 AM

LOL!....Alls i got to say is i love people rushing to join BoSS as soon as the Ban Hammer is laid down.....Its like wtf is up with that...This guy wont post again until he is banned again.

#14 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 09:28 AM

He joined before he was banned........ Someone unban this fool. :33:

#15 Detour

Detour

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:11 AM

LOL!....Alls i got to say is i love people rushing to join BoSS as soon as the Ban Hammer is laid down.....Its like wtf is up with that...This guy wont post again until he is banned again.

This guy will post again, and again, and again. I am an avid forum troller.

I dunno what else to say guys, I was even asked to join other clans while I was in your server. I told them that it was not allowed to do on your server. I know someone was there when I said that. ><

Regardless if I wanted to join your clan(community) or not, I enjoy playing in your servers. Fun people in a great atmosphere.

I was even going to go make myself a signature to use on your forums. Though I stink at photoshop. :dork:

Well I'll continue to ask until I get the final word or something. ciao for now

#16 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:12 AM

I'm all for him getting an unban. After reading all the statements I don't think he hacks, just that hes really good with a specific gun. At any rate, an unban will allow him to play and if he is hacking... someone else will just ban him. So really theres no impending doom if hes allowed back. Just my two cents though.

We'll see what Shadow says.

As for everyone posting here... you have 6 admins as well as some well respected dedicated members on your side. There are even some people that are just members that have spoken up. Not sure if you read all the information above the posts... so you've got (imo) a good chance to get back.

Edited by RogueAlly, 06 July 2006 - 10:14 AM.

#17 Detour

Detour

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:21 AM

I'm all for him getting an unban. After reading all the statements I don't think he hacks, just that hes really good with a specific gun. At any rate, an unban will allow him to play and if he is hacking... someone else will just ban him. So really theres no impending doom if hes allowed back. Just my two cents though.

We'll see what Shadow says.

As for everyone posting here... you have 6 admins as well as some well respected dedicated members on your side. There are even some people that are just members that have spoken up. Not sure if you read all the information above the posts... so you've got (imo) a good chance to get back.

I read it all! :) I actually enjoy it here because people post often. Haven't seen forum activeness in a long while. :) :tup:

Oh and I had another thought, though it would put a damper on someone. Anywho, I live in Florida, about an hour north of Orlando. If someone lived nearby I could play in front of them at a gaming cafe or something to also prove I do not hack. I dunno, just another thought.

Edited by Detour, 06 July 2006 - 10:24 AM.

#18 monsterWorkAccount

monsterWorkAccount

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:40 AM

If someone lived nearby I could play in front of them at a gaming cafe or something to also prove I do not hack.

:33:

Alright, billy or someone that lives close to this guy....

Drive down and watch him play so you can see that he doesn't hack at the gaming cafe... lol

That should seal it!

#19 Detour

Detour

Lurker

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:26 AM

:33:
Alright, billy or someone that lives close to this guy....

Drive down and watch him play so you can see that he doesn't hack at the gaming cafe... lol
That should seal it!

It was just an idea man. If they noticed how I played at the cafe and it was similar to how I play at my house, then it would show I don't hack. Just trying my best to come up with ideas as to prove I do not hack that's all.

#20 YoJiMbO

YoJiMbO

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:47 AM

This guy dont hack, hes just good at prefiring, i played with him for a few hrs, and enjoyed killing him with moderate success...wouldn't happen if he hacked...bc i am slow considering my handicap...like he said use the sound, prefire means u gotta reload sometimes...i hope he gets reinstated, bc i had a blast killn him...he always said"why is everyone going for me," to which i replied "bc we all smile a lil inside when u die" and i meant it..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users