• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Apexprowler

Apexprowler

Lurker

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:44 PM

i think we might have a problem on the matrix level with people not leaving the spawn and thus ruining the game for every one even if they are the nade level it makes it really boring when they just camp for either sides i just think we should try to limit the amount on camping there cause i just played on our server and there was mass camping at the end and made no fun. im sure you guys see where im coming from?? well i hope but we should try and figure out a way to lower the amount of time people can camp in there spawn. that is all i got to say later peeps.

#2 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:48 PM

It's a small map, just knife those camping pricks.

#3 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:47 AM

I refuse to read your sh*tty post. If you type 4-5 lines, then use punctuation asswipe.

Peace,

The English Teacher

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 07:56 AM

Agree'd.

#5 100SoCo

100SoCo

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 03:11 PM

what happened to the darker matrix lobby? the new one with the error signs and sh*t sucks...just my opinion

#6 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 06:09 PM

i think we might have a problem on the matrix level with people not leaving the spawn and thus ruining the game for every one even if they are the nade level it makes it really boring when they just camp for either sides i just think we should try to limit the amount on camping there cause i just played on our server and there was mass camping at the end and made no fun. im sure you guys see where im coming from?? well i hope but we should try and figure out a way to lower the amount of time people can camp in there spawn. that is all i got to say later peeps.

I think we might have a problem on the matrix level. People do not leave the spawn and ruin the game for everyone else. This occurs even if they are the nade level. I feel that it makes the game really boring when people just camp on both sides. I think we should try to limit the amount of camping on the map. I just played on our server and there was mass camping at the end of the game and it made the game not fun. I am quite certain that you guys understand my point (now that it is in English). I hope that there is a way to lower the amount of spawn camping. That is all I have to say right now. Goodbye, people.

I think that's actually readable, now. Unfortunately that took far too long.
As for an actual solution, I vaguely remember some mods that prohibited spawn camping by making kills from the spawn not count. Unfortunately I think that was back with adminmod... So, I'm useless. At least there's some form of capitalization and punctuation in the above, I hope I didn't change the message too much, but I really didn't understand some parts (and thus I made up what I thought he meant).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users