7 replies to this topic

#1 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 06:43 PM

ok so i got this sh*t load of programs in my compu and ived decided to learn some of them. Give me any good websites youi have regarding any of these if you want to and opinions on which programs are better and stuff. Heres a list:

Autodesk(AutoCAD 2006, 3d max 8, 3d max 7(just in case))
Macromedia(Dreamweaver MX, Fireworks MX, Flash MX)
Mathcad 12
Matlab 7.0
....office.....(bah)
Solid Edge
Sony Acid 5.0(Ived fooled around with this for a long time but i think i could get better)
Adobe(Image Ready CS2, PhotoshopCS2, Premier Pro 1.5(but in french), Premier 7(english))
BitTorrent(i dont know how to use it since i have never neded to........more on that later)
Hacks(a bunch of them but ive never used them....no CSS hacks....i swear... :19: )
and a bunch of other stuff thats either on CDs or in some of the 4 partitions

So if you are all wondering im not rich its just that my brother had this pc for like 1 month before i did and he gave me all this stuff he downloaded of torrents(french premier?...i bougth the pirated 7.0 version) and thats why i dont know how to use torrents...i have never needed to. yea so if any of you have any helpfull hints that will be helpfull, if you know of any other good programs tell me and that would be great.

#2 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:16 PM

haha, holy sh*t, you have auto cad, I f*cking had to learn that sh*t to design/learn to read duct systems and/or blue prints, that program f*cking sucks, too much micro managing tools..stay away from that.

#3 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 07:35 PM

Good luck with that is all I have to say. Most of those programs take years to become profieient with so I hope you have a lot of free time on your hands................. :29:

#4 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 08:45 PM

yea right now i do have time. I kinda got to learn a little bit of autocad before, I was doing some metal stuff on a milimachine. My brother told me to try matlab, nice little programing thing...helps you get the gist of coding stuff...anyone here tried it?

Edited by Mandraque, 14 July 2006 - 08:33 PM.

#5 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 03:23 PM

nobody gone help with anythin?

#6 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:45 PM

I can tell you how to use torrents, Well go to a site like http://www.torrentspy.com/ search for something you want, Then when you get the torrent, open your torrent program go to "open" then click on the torrent file. It should download it.
For the Photoshop try. http://www.good-tutorials.com/ i used it to help make Mr. Sticks Sig. other then that, just screw around with stuff, thats how i learn.

P.s. I do not support torrent sites or anything illegal.

#7 pusadolfo

pusadolfo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:47 AM

i'd like to but all my websites are in spanish, hey if you know spanish let me know and i'll send them to you.

#8 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:56 PM

Read the rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users