• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 switch

switch

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:12 PM

i think it would be cool to put the IP of the server in parenthesis next to "Server 1" and do that for all the server names in the channels.

just an idea..

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 04:48 PM

well considering i can tell you all 3 server ip's from memory i don't see that being useful to me but idk

#3 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 06:37 PM

Why, when the same threads for vent and server IPs are right next to each other on the forums, and to get the vent IP to get the server IPs when the topics are right there is pointless.

#4 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 07:01 PM

Why, when the same threads for vent and server IPs are right next to each other on the forums, and to get the vent IP to get the server IPs when the topics are right there is pointless.

That, and if you're never on the forums you have no business being on vent :tup:
Besides... it's annoying to have long ass channel names.. I may just be neurotic, but the scroll bar at the bottom annoys me. :P

#5 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:17 PM

That, and if you're never on the forums you have no business being on vent :tup:

sigh... you wonder why people are scared away...... inactivity = banished from boss

frag you used to be so nice

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 12:11 AM

well monster i kind of see where he is coming from. so i agree with both of you guys. somewhat. lets not do this again, atleast right now in this thread.

#7 switch

switch

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 12:34 AM

well i see all your points about it being kind of trivial. i guess i just dont know them by heart yet. it just seemed simple to me tha tif im on vent and see 15 peopl ein server 2 channel i could just say oh thats the ip and copy and paste it instead of bringing up firefox. but like i said its only trivial and if scroll bars bother you taht much frag, then i'll memorize the ip's =P

Edited by Billy Pumper, 22 July 2006 - 01:06 AM.

#8 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 01:11 AM

sigh... you wonder why people are scared away...... inactivity = banished from boss

frag you used to be so nice

That's not what I meant. Just saying that if you have not signed up on the forums you're not a part of BoSS.

I thought you were passed this Monster... I used to be nice, I am nice.... :19:

#9 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 02:41 AM

I agree with Frag.

But oh no Drama Alert, Drama Alert!!!!!!

let me get a bag of popcorn and get ready to lurk te forums for some more entertainment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users