• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Kung Fu

Kung Fu

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 01:40 AM

Soco would have to be my nemesis. While Kilroy is always the fun competition.

When it comes to Quake 3 it is a kid name Mutatorr(this kid won't let me live for 3 seconds, quite literally). Exgf's brother actually.

#22 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:36 AM

First of the first nemesis is my computer.. lol - that is pretty much why i wasnt on the servers for so long. But seriously speaking, I loved playing against Billy and Shadow... I dont really have a nemesis. Its different from time to time i guess. Poke? He is more annoing than a nemesis. I dont know if you Remember, Billy, how he camped the short tunnel to snipe of the Ts, coming through the garage and i headshotted him 4 times in a row. He got pissed, rushed and i killed him again... then he just left.

Beware, No one is a nemesis to me, when im oN tEh LedGe! :muaha:

#23 Buck_Shot

Buck_Shot

Dissovowed

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:55 PM

i meet up with quite a few people on css repeatedly.. but the number 1 guy who kicks my ass every round is wyte :malace: one of these days i will learn to avoid ur damn shotty :whatever: maybe :21:

#24 ale

ale

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:47 PM

Buckshot, Ezekiel, Cleric. Assholes. :hate:

#25 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:37 AM

So far everyone that's replied to this with the exception of corba is on my list!!!

I HATE YOU ALL

As soon as someone intimidates you, they will kill you first cause you get nervous and tense up when you're fighting them. Poke used to do that to me, then I figured out his tactics.. granted he was still a good shot so you can't get too careless.. :20:

ok mad you just suck lol lost you have a good point but my nemesis right now is lumpofsh*t i dislike him man he is a pain in the ars to kill sometimes and then their is lost but he is just a funny person to try to kill
and then their is darkshadow not a nemesis but a big time hard to kill sometimes but hell you try to kill the God's of boss sometimes

#26 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 12:15 PM

you know what would be really fun?

letting these new guys who don't really know who we are play us.

I say one weekend this next month we get the BoSS|DreamTeam back together and show some of these new fellas how to play CSS. I think it was Me Seuss Aziz and 1 or 2 others. Since none of them have us in their nemisis thing i think we should give them a reason to add us, lol

Edited by Billy Pumper, 30 July 2006 - 12:15 PM.

#27 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 06:55 PM

^^^^

Ewww I would like to be on the opposing team. The New Dream Team vs the The Dream Team.

YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!! :tdown:

#28 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:01 PM

yay i wana have a chance at bily. ive been getting better lately...people that i could call a nemesis probably deks because i think i have only killed him once...ever...i hate my computer to, im having a hard time with those viruses....

Edited by Mandraque, 30 July 2006 - 07:04 PM.

#29 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:01 PM

I am your nemisis .. post theif

I am your nemisis .. post theif

#30 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:51 PM

If I had to pick a nemesis, I guess it would be a tie between several people. The first one being CHILIDOG because he's usually the one to knife me after I've spent 6 rounds trying to get a five-seven kill in GG, and because when we both have decent weapons we have some intense battles. He usually still beats me, but it's a lot of fun. :1: The other would be Stoned Hatter because he always blows me away when we are against each other, no matter what. The same with Cleric, you two own me so hard, lol. :whatever:

Edited by Mr. Sticks, 30 July 2006 - 09:52 PM.

#31 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:07 AM

I say one weekend this next month we get the BoSS|DreamTeam back together and show some of these new fellas how to play CSS. I think it was Me Seuss Aziz and 1 or 2 others.

the other two were me and SoB, I think. Suess still has it as his spray pretty sure so ask him :1: We would rape.

#32 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 12:03 PM

lol the thing is i am no where near as good as i used to be at css, but i am still confident that my slack abilities are better than most of your best lol so bring it on new kids

#33 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:36 PM

lol the thing is i am no where near as good as i used to be at css, but i am still confident that my slack abilities are better than most of your best lol so bring it on new kids

Haha, you cocky, thickly-settled bastard :20: Yeah, man, i know what you mean... if i go play cs right now, which i actually might (i have to re-install it first.. had to delete it for some reason, dont even remember why) ill leave the server pissed off and with a score of 10-30... lol :dork:

#34 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:52 PM

10-30 lol yeah right aziz

i have never seen you have a score that bad, your arguably the best on our team. so be modest if you want but us that know you, know you will be like 30-2

#35 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 08:33 AM

nemisis = madhatter

others to follow

#36 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 12:54 PM

Hoon does a pretty good job of pissin' me off from time to time, so I'm gonna say him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users