1 reply to this topic

#1 nocode

nocode

Lurker

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 12:45 AM

Just a question......

What is the best course of action when you get banned for no reason. I'm constantly on the Boss servers BECAUSE of the rules and weapon restrictions....quite frankly.....I think they are the best servers. Well, I thought so until tonight. I noticed this seems to be a prevalent problem. I dont cheat, hack, complain, camp, or act like an ass. I was on office server #2 tonight and saw at least 6 people banned/kicked in a matter of 5 minutes. Oh, and they were all non-Boss containing names and were all on the CT's. They werent camping....just getting banned. We all know the rules, and most of us follow them. The only problem is admins booting people for no reason, or rather, a very petty reason.

Nocode......begging for reinstatement........please

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 01:06 AM

yeah thats right f*cker, complain, b*tch, and f*ckin moan about it...

But when we see somebody following the wall , and on the other side, there is an enemy of yours... and he turns corner, and you headshot him, yeah whatever, banned.

then coming on the forums, PM'ing me begging to be unbanned, calling the admin who banned you a power abusing child, sure, that will get ya unbanned! f*cking tard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users