• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 MalleyMcNasty

MalleyMcNasty

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:13 PM

alright...probably a majority of you wont give a sh*t about what i have to say...but...here goes...

So a couple of months ago I was told to join boss because it was great etc,etc.Well at first it was..I loved being involved in the forums and being on vent..and taking all the jokes and all that. it was all good fun...but now i feel like im being looked down on all the goddamn time. shadow always calls me f*cking stupid..or a stupid b*tch..or tells me to shut the f*ck up..and lately any post i make has some negative outcome. and i feel if i say something wrong to shadow or defend myself ill get banned. i dont mean to be a jackass..but i know shadow wont get offended...by me anyways..i guess im just venting. and maybe someone feels the same way.

Edited by MalleyMcNasty, 17 August 2006 - 07:18 PM.

#2 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:17 PM

dang. thats a bummer. hope that it gets resolved. i havent been on the servers/vent b/c im on vacation but thats not fair from what ur saying............
i dont think your first sentence is correct tho, b/c alotta ppl giva sh*t about alotta ppl here, even the newbies.

#3 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:19 PM

Take it in stride. Stick around and don't let it get to you, keep your head and up and when he throws sh*t, throw it right back at him.

I promise you, you can earn more respect around here that way than any other way. People tend to look at you as an equal once they learn that you have the brass not to take their sh*t. :tup:

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:30 PM

shadow does that to every one new, its like being in kindergarden and kicking the girl you like in the stomach, suck it up and kick back

#5 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:33 PM

Yeah, just ignore it. I know it's hard for some to do. But when you've gone through your life being riddiculed you learn to ignore it. Low self esteem FTW! :wtf:

He still wont let me live down my eyebrows lol. I still don't see what's up with them, but whatever.

#6 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:48 PM

Seems like you are a tough b*tch. :1: Chances are that Shadow will read this and maybe cut you some slack. That being said maybe he wont.

Either way from what I have seen, you hang real well with a bunch of idiot gamers. And although you may get f*cked with from time to time, (I believe that you like it), we still love you.

(in a non-sexual way as you are jailbait for a lot of us) :tup:

#7 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:54 PM

dont feel bad, shadow does that to everyone, even some of the guys who have been here for awhile, its his way of teasing, and if you dont get banned right off the bat, then that right there proves, shadow doesnt "HATE"you or somthing, hes like that older brother that kicks your ass for fun, but will always be there with some good conversation...

-kev......and yes beer and vicoden, not a good mixture.

#8 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:57 PM

Eh, Shadow (and pretty much everyone in BoSS) call me names and make fun of me. But we're all just screwing around. Usually, an insult is followed by something along the lines of "Just kidding, we still love you Chris."

So, yeah, just laugh with him, send some insults back, and you'll be liked.

But I also like to play around, look at my location.

#9 MalleyMcNasty

MalleyMcNasty

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:09 PM

well i guess i should man up a little
like I said i guess i was just being over sensitive because i have a vagina. i know its all in good fun. and by the way..its not just shadow..i was reading the forums and i was called an attention wh*re..and a dumb liberal....which is kind of what drove me to post this.. and i understand not everyone is going to grace my presence because i have a vagina..or just because im a new player...but i do expect respect.

Edited by MalleyMcNasty, 17 August 2006 - 08:10 PM.

#10 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:40 PM

obligatory... someones on the rag post

it had to be said lol

#11 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:49 PM

Yeah, I catch flak all the time too. You just can't let it get to you. You gotta laugh it off then shove something back in the other person's face. You may be a girl but you gotta show you have some balls. :tup:

#12 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:06 PM

Nice post attention wh*re..

just kidding...just kidding... :dork:

<3

#13 ace of spades

ace of spades

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:09 PM

Its just an initiation thing shadow gave me sh*t when i frist started too. You just got to give people sh*t back. its a mutual thing. btw ty guys for still calling me case of aids, love ya.

#14 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:11 PM

i was called an attention wh*re

That was me. :D And just like I said about Shadow, DON'T take me seriously. If I really thought badly of you I wouldn't say anything to you at all. :9:

#15 MalleyMcNasty

MalleyMcNasty

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:14 PM

:)

#16 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:24 PM

Anyone remember fat camp? lolz. Anyways you're cool, you'll be cool.

#17 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:30 PM

The funny thing is if he really likes you (in a nohomo way) more then likely you will be banned for like a day. I can tell you right now about 2/3rds of the people who have posted have been banned by shadow at one time or another (some more then others lol). In the end it is all in good fun and thats how we all look at it. If you can't look at it that way then you will probably stay banned but even then people always get second chances and such.

Kind of like respect is given but maturity is earned. (don't know, half drunk and sore as hell from playing beach volleyball).

#18 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:55 PM

What everyone else said. Oh and don't pay any attention to billy. :1:

#19 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:42 AM

obligatory... someones on the rag post
it had to be said lol

Maybe she should of used RED font color hehe :evil:

#20 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 01:14 AM

ok, i know how you feel Malley, Manly becuse im ...short. But i get respect at my school, im not popular, but when people make fun of me, i insult back. Then when they get in my face like they are gonna punch me and say "Wanna say that again!" i do, They relize i got the balls and im not gonna backdown. I'm not gonna run from a fight, i bow down to no man. So if someone insults you insult them back, so yea. Read everyone elses topic. I'm really not on vent, or nobodys knows im on vent to get insulted. but i can kinda link to what your feeling. My familys short, yes. But we are alot better at sport then other people, We are faster. My cousins and me scored above average on our Iq quizes. So just becuse someone makes fun of you doesnt mean they are targeting you, i get joked around with about being short, so yea, take the joke and spit one right back :tup: Showing you have the balls (Metaphoricly speakng of course) :1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users