23 replies to this topic

#21 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:00 AM

if i liked fords i would name it bettsy but i hate ford so i would call it the blue dildo

#22 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:19 AM

It's funny, all the women in my family are Ford fans/drivers. And all the guys hate fords because when the thing breaks (and it will. . . Alot.) we get stuck fixing it. . .

#23 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:30 AM

My brother has a 2005 ford single cab stx 4x4 and it is really really pretty, but he got it with 14 miles on it and he has had to have the rear axle replaced twice due to oil leaking out of the differential and it makeing a whine noise. but its fixed now

i can't say much mine makes a whine noise too but that is because eventually with most trucks after you tow alot of sh*t sometimes you break a tooth off of a gear in your differential or jolt them so that it isn't perfectly in line. so they will mostly all make whining noises. it costs 4-5 to have to reworked and ~800 replaced.***note i have never heard of chevy's doing this just fords and dodges

but don't be scared to tow its not too annoying and if you wanna sell it all you have to do is cram a bannana peel in the differential and it will keep the axle quite for about 5000 miles :)

Edited by Billy Pumper, 07 September 2006 - 11:32 AM.

#24 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:35 PM

Never had any problems on my Ranger, except I had to replace the clutch after 105k miles, which is pretty good milage anyway. Maybe it's just the F150's that have alot of problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users