• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:19 PM

Now, I know I don't say much stuff unless it is meaningful, and I think this is hurting the quality of play in the server. I join and go to spectators and I see this guy headshot three guys in a row. Now, normally, this may seem normal in the course of a game, but all three of the guys he killed were moving in an erratic fashion, and at some distance away from him. Obviously it is much easier to headshot people when you are right next to them and they are caught totally by suprise.

This "sv_cheats 1" character seems very clever, using cheats only at certain times, otherwise they are off. He also jokes about cheating, reducing the amount of suspicion given to him. When I was in the server I saw several admins in there, but since this guy only hacks at certain times, there often is not enough evidence for a specific incidence, hence I compiled a demo of his hacking. If you go to certain points in the demo, his aimbotting and hacking become obvious to even the novice player. His wall hacking is waht really gives him away.

# 686 "Team WPC/ک√_cheats 1 <3 BOSS" STEAM_0:1:10723004 1:04:57 51 0 active

Here is the demo:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2ZQF734 (Note that I gave a full demo not a video, because anybody can cut and paste bs headshots to make anyone look at a hacker. In order to really look for cheats the actions of a certain player must be examined with the wider context of the environment, including sound, distance to the target, shadows, lighting, etc.)

Here are some clear examples of hacking within the demo.

Look at the first few framse of the demo, run it at 50 percent speed (run demoui for playback control) while looking at the radar. He clearly stops and readies his aim at the corner when there is no enemy in sight. He waits for the enemy to enter into view, then kills him. Now, as you hear from the demo, there IS NO sound warning of the approach of the enemy, nor is their any radar warning of him. If you look closer, there isn't ANYBODY rushing garage which could tip a normal person off to an attack. Instead, it is one lone person choosing to go garage without warning, but for some reason, the hacker still knows that somebody is coming.

Look around frame 2100. There he prefires the deagle, killing an enemy. This could be attributed to known position of the enemy, but his accuracy is extremely good. Nobody could easily pull that off, espcially noting the very short amount of time he has the enemy in view.

Look around frame 16500. Once again, he turns to face an enemy he shouldn't even know is there. This time it is espcially obvious since he is running across office, then makes an abrupt 90 degree turn to expect an enemy. (I monitor side hall all the time, but i watch the area for a long time and wait for enemies to appear.) There were no indications of this enemy at all for a normal CS:S player. No sound, no shadow, no nothing. Just pure wallhacks.

Look around frame 17800. (Slow motion) This time, rushing garage, he turns and kills a guy running up the stairwell. With 2 headshots. Two headshots is out of the ordinary but nothing real suspicious, but he after killing this guy he turns to the left and fires a couple shots at a guy who had already rushed up garage stairs and DISAPPEARED FROM VIEW. Once again, there is no physical evidence to a normal player that a guy would have rushed there previously. No sound, no vision. As the demo shows, this hacker never even saw the rusher, but he seems to know the rusher was there anyways. This cannot be excused through radar either, because the rusher wasn't seen by ANYONE.

Look around frame 31700 (Slow motion) He once again hangs back just long enough for a rusher to turn towards garage courtyard, then rushes out and headshots somebody with a desert eagle. Once again, there is NO indication of the rusherwas even approaching, much less turning.

Look around frame 32800. (Slow motion) He points his crosshair at the sniper room entrance, even though there is no indication of even a person coming. He kills this person with two well-placed headshots.

Finally, around frame 33700, he sees a person camping in office. He does not shoot, instead he exits the sniper room and walks into the courtyard towards office. All of a sudden, JUST as the person is about to come out of the tunnel underneath office, he turns his crosshair towards him and headshots him. I also try to predict where people will attack also depending on their last known position, but this hacker does not do anything until the very last minute, choosing instead to jerk his crosshair towards the target and headshot. If I were in that situation, I would have been staring at office exit for a considerable amount of time.

As a whole, I think the evidence that he hacks is undeniable. (You may have to view the demo in slow motion and several times, because he tries to conceal it, but ultimately his hacks become obvious). Please admins don't be persuaded by his dicksucking attitude, in reality he is nothing but a slimeball hacker, trying to trick our community and ruining the game for everyone. As a final note, this hacker sucks absolute penis when he is not hacking, that is he can't even shoot straight some of the time but then is able to pull of extreme headshots and know the presence of all enemies.

Thank you for your time. I hope my attempts to help the community will bear results and all of our gaming experiences made better as a result.

#2 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:28 PM

This may be a n00b question, but how do I run the demo? It downloaded to my desktop as a hl2.exe, but I don't know of any way to run it. Do I do it through Steam?

#3 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:30 PM

Copy it to your cstrike folder. Then start up CS:S, type in playdemo in the console and it should give you the list of demos in that folder. Also type in demoui for playback control. Note that the feature that allows you to jump to certain frames is buggy, so you might have to click "goto" twice.

#4 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:31 PM

All right, thanks man, I'll give it a look and let you know what I think.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:44 PM

After in depth review from Skilled players, we Disagree with this and think he is just a normal player.

#6 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:52 PM

That kid isn't even that good of a shot. He prefired a little, but no more than every other skilled player out there. There was a few moments that seem sketchy, but all in all I wouldn't say he hacks.

#7 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:01 PM

I have to agree with Shadow and Massacre. The kid gets a few lucky shots, but it really doesn't seem anything too extreme. The only one that I think really looks suspicious is the last one you listed because he killed the CT before I could even see him coming out of the tunnel. That might be the brightness on my screen, but that's really the only one that seems a little shaky. The first one with the deagle was just luck, I think. IMO, he's just a lucky player, but if someone agrees with Sacularky please say so. Just because everyone here has posted and said he isn't doesn't mean you will instantly be shot down if you think he is, hopefully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users