• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Nayr

Nayr

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:15 PM

how can you say no to the evidence presented by Sacularky?
i'm sorry..but it's just completely obvious, disregard all the sucking up that guy does to the admins and ban him.

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:21 PM

man i know how he feels and he could be right but i haven't played the guy and speced him for myself. and the only way I can ban someone is to see them in action and do it while they are in game. If i see him and i am reasonably sure he is hacking (with some conversation at the time of the offense with other admins who are on) i would ban him. but there is nothing i can do.

#3 Nayr

Nayr

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:25 PM

hmm, yeh, i suppose you're right billy. :kill:

#4 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:38 PM

usually this is how it goes.

this is how to get a hacker banned

get on vent find an admin. the admin will come in and play. Once the admin is reasonably suspicous they will get another admin or 2 and all three will spec then they will confer on vent. if all agree that he is hacking or somthing just isn't right he is banned.

it is hard to get somone banned by just posting their steam id. this usually doesn't work unless there are 15 replys in the thread confirming it.

If you are still convince he is hacking do what i said and well see whats up

and believe me i know that sacularky put a lot of effort into his threaed and i know he wouldn't have done it if he didn't truly believe what he was saying. and i don't think he is a moron so i will try to look out for the guy when i play just so i can form my own opinion on him.

#5 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:42 PM

That video that Sacularky had didn't confirm anything. I'm better than that kid. He just heard foot steps and had a few lucky shots that's it. I can say I don't care if he's banned or not, but I don't even think he's hacking.

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:52 PM

what were saying is, to us the video wasn't conclusive and we can't ban on word of mouth. if we see "said" hacks have no fear well get him. just be patient

#7 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:53 PM

I just dont see him hacking, I dunno how you think its proof, We've been over this and seriously doubt he hacks.

from my eyes, I think Sac is just jealous because he is going to loose his #1 Rank, he showed us no proof of hacks from the demo we watched.

#8 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:34 PM

I dont really care about my rank. I lost it already anyways. I have no problems playing on the losing team in order to balance out the teams.

I admit that he's better than me if he's legitamate. By far. I just spray and pray most of the time anyways.

I have no CAL experience so i can't tell if thats the way they play in that league. Ill admit that.

Its just that whenever he is online the teams are rarely balanced. One team is always beating the crap out of the other. For instance, I was playing on Friday and he went something 100 - 10 as a t while winning 40 times with only 3 or 4 ct victories.

Also, a lot of new players often critcize him of hacking when they are killed (which is often without evidence), which results in his arrogant and patronizing tone towards the majority of players on the server. He also does do a large amount of sucking up to the administrators. He doesn't treat many people with respect, except the boss members and talks a lot on voice chat.

I'm not trying to make the point that he should be banned even if he is not hacking, however. I trust the decisions of the admins and will continue playing on the server as usual.

Edited by Sacularky, 08 October 2006 - 02:36 PM.

#9 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:48 PM

I really haven't seem him play enough to say much. The times I've seen him on he was ither doing great, or doing horrible.

I will say this. Just our of curiosity. I changed my name to "1" for the last 2 days. And each and everytime I played I was accused of hacking, even with a mere 2:1 ratio. Yet, when I was "BoSS|Ezekiel" I never was accused of hacking. It all goes to show, that people are quicker to accuse people of hacking when they think they aren't part of the BoSS community, or they aren't admin.

#10 Sacularky

Sacularky

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:10 PM

I try to be careful not to let the all too common prejudice against the unknown affect my judgement.

I am one to admit that I probably would be more suspicious of a new player than a regular, although I am pretty sure this guy is new to the server, not a boss member in disguise. I could be wrong though. :21:

#11 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:46 PM

I try to be careful not to let the all too common prejudice against the unknown affect my judgement.

I am one to admit that I probably would be more suspicious of a new player than a regular, although I am pretty sure this guy is new to the server, not a boss member in disguise. I could be wrong though. :21:

All I can really say, as I haven't seen him on in a while, is that I'll keep an eye on him when I see him. But really, we can't make much of a judgement on what we have now.

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 05:15 PM

I haven't seen him play very often, but when I have played with him it's been fun. From what I've seen, it could be either way. He's gotten some real funny shots on me, but nothing that would incriminate him really. I will spec him when I get a chance next time, and take appropriate action whatever the outcome may be.

#13 Fluke

Fluke

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 08:12 PM

i doubt he is a boss member(i could be wrong too) but he definately played on our servers b4 under a different name.the reason why i say this is from alot of the remarks he has made.he has called players by names other then their boss tag names who have used different names in our servers,and a few other things he has said.

i spec'd him for about 20 min one night and had a hard time seeing any hacks.i doubt he walls unless he is very good at hiding it and i mean very good cause not once did i see him facing a wall or anything like that.

my only suspicion would be a norecoil script. but after spec'ing him even that was hard to determine due to the way he shoots.he shoots almost every gun he uses in short bursts. and uses his ammo wisely.i really think that he is just a good player that plays very smart.

#14 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:16 PM

i doubt he is a boss member(i could be wrong too) but he definately played on our servers b4 under a different name.the reason why i say this is from alot of the remarks he has made.he has called players by names other then their boss tag names who have used different names in our servers,and a few other things he has said.

Interesting theory. The guy reminds me alot of Insulin Fox... could there be a connection? :peek:

#15 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:46 PM

I will say this. Just our of curiosity. I changed my name to "1" for the last 2 days. And each and everytime I played I was accused of hacking, even with a mere 2:1 ratio. Yet, when I was "BoSS|Ezekiel" I never was accused of hacking. It all goes to show, that people are quicker to accuse people of hacking when they think they aren't part of the BoSS community, or they aren't admin.

People accuse me of hacking all the damn time because I dont have a BoSS tag on and assume I'm not an admin. As you all know I don't hack, I get on some roles every now and then and other times I straight suck.

As far as cheats goes, I definitly understand where Sac is coming from. I have specced him countless times and frankly I cannot tell either way if hes a hacker or not. There are definitly some shots and moves I have seen him make which make me think he hacks, and then others which disprove that entirely. So basically, I am up in the air on the subject so I'm not gonna make a move either way. I do have experience scrimming and in CAL and have experienced a lot of good players, and also hackers. Let me put it this way, if he hacks, he certainly is good at hacking. He doesn't have the normal tendencies of hacker and isn't a noob for sure. For instance, its easy to spot an aimbotter like was on the servers the other day when he straight up sucks and is still 50-5.

Cheats plays smart, and office is simply an easy map when you've played it as long as we(BoSS) have. You almost know where people are going to be, and don't aim based on seeing somebody, but know habits of players and assuming someone will be there. We all do it.

Whether he hacks or not, truly I don't think he does. Would it suprise me if he did? No. For now leaving him be is probably the best solution.

#16 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 01:08 PM

imo, he didn't hack at all, if you think he did, you should uninstall counterstrike, and end life. end of f*ckin story.

on the other hand, I banned sv_cheats for not providing cal-m proof.

So Stfu.

#17 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 02:24 PM

Cheats plays smart, and office is simply an easy map when you've played it as long as we(BoSS) have. You almost know where people are going to be, and don't aim based on seeing somebody, but know habits of players and assuming someone will be there. We all do it.

Cabinets/Soda Machine anyone? :20:

#18 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

on the other hand, I banned sv_cheats for not providing cal-m proof.

rofl

that takes care of that i geuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users