• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 Beaners

Beaners

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 12:43 PM

Peace out noobs. Most of you where cool but i guess the rest of you just didnt like me killing you all the time. Sincei barly talk on server that is the only reason you guys dont like me ... but ya lol assholes could have just asked me to leave

Edited by Beaners, 05 November 2006 - 03:30 PM.

#2 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

Erm... lol? WTf happened here?

#3 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

Um... yeah... GTFO if you're going to persist in being emo as sh*t. You pissed people off, talked sh*t, got banned, somehow got unbanned, and now you're leaving and somehow making it our fault. GG

#4 HellsAssassin

HellsAssassin

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:23 PM

I truly dont give a flying f*ck about you and your gay ass leaving. You were extremely f*cking annoying to start and then you started saying all this sh*t about us and how we hate you and are racist, blah f*cking blah blah blah. So f*ck off you annoying little bastard. Go whine in some other community.

#5 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:28 PM

lol great thread

will read again

#6 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:37 PM

Have a cookie before you go.
:D

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 01:37 PM

Lol you really are an emo little kid. Seriously no one cares, just get out. Oh, you you aren't good at Counter Strike either so that theory is out the window.

#8 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:06 PM

yea he prob likes the cock to much.

#9 Beaners

Beaners

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:29 PM

Wow... thanks Shadow. Really glad to have been a part of this great friendly community. Really shows how well mature you all are by what you say. Funny how people always think that others are LITTLE... just because it over the net. I sure as help know Shadow is not little... and I sure as hell know I am not. But whatever. Cant you f*cking people grow up at all? And just stop with all the comments Jesus Christ I couldn’t image people could be so selective toward others just about a game lol. And just get one f*cking thing straight I BARLY EVER f*cking SAID ANYTHING ON THE SERVERS!!!!! God dam it I was in the beginning when I was a pain in the ass. I got better and I know a lot of the members here know that. But they just are not helping me out because you’re all a community and I respect that because you should all stick together. I mean only an intelligent person would understand my point of view here everyone else that posts a hateful reply are just stubborn and don’t want to really think about it. I’m sorry that I was a dickhead in the beginning... but Jesus give me some credit for leaving...

Once again thanks Shadow you’re really a good guy.....

EDIT>>> I am still a part of this community so you all know. I would like to stay in the forums. If anyone can find a post I have made after the big ordeal that is anything but good please ban me. Otherwise I like it here so f*cking leave me along and let me be...

Now watch someone is probably going to reply in a complete negative way and most likely say something like STFU NOONE CARES... that’s just typical with online forums

Edited by Beaners, 05 November 2006 - 03:15 PM.

#10 HellsAssassin

HellsAssassin

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 02:58 PM

pepel

lrn2spell plz and STFU NOONE CARES! is all I have to say...

Edited by HellsAssassin, 05 November 2006 - 02:59 PM.

#11 Beaners

Beaners

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:16 PM

Childish... LoL, The good old last resort of trying to make someone feel bad. You want me to type with perfect grammer? Well, I can surely do that really, really easy. Please...

Edited by Beaners, 05 November 2006 - 03:17 PM.

#12 HellsAssassin

HellsAssassin

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:19 PM

I find it quite rediculous that you are trying to turn this back on us for "making" you leave. Truthfully I find that quite childish and as to the remark about what I said earlier I was kidding about the STFU NOONE Cares but the pepel thing I was just correcting you.

#13 Beaners

Beaners

Lurker

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:28 PM

Im not tring to turn this around on anyone man. Why dont you take the time... reread what I type. Then reread again for comprehension. Then see that im saying that I know I was a complete asshole and whatnot. This isnt a put the finger, game...

#14 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 03:48 PM

Not even been on the forums a month and already *this* has started up? Sorry, but for that reason alone I can't say that I'm sorry to see you go.

#15 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:02 PM

My ePenis is large and yours is not.

#16 RogueAlly

RogueAlly

Lurker+

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:16 PM

EDIT>>> I am still a part of this community so you all know. I would like to stay in the forums. If anyone can find a post I have made after the big ordeal that is anything but good please ban me. Otherwise I like it here so f*cking leave me along and let me be...

How about the very first post of this thread where you called everyone an asshole? That seems to be anything but a good and helpful post to me.

#17 SoB

SoB

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:24 PM

anyone with the name beaner is a good for nothing spic...f*ck outa here. (not a clue who this kid is but i thought i would join in on the flaming)

#18 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:35 PM

this is a dumbass thread. i will agree that when you first joined i did not want you here but i haven't had a problem with you since you joined and got on vent. so i geuss all i have to say is whatever. stay if you want or just leave

#19 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 05:30 PM

My two cents: you were an asshole when you got here. You were an asshole in vent. Don't let the door hit you're asshole on the way out...

#20 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 05:39 PM

Im not tring to turn this around on anyone man. Why dont you take the time... reread what I type. Then reread again for comprehension. Then see that im saying that I know I was a complete asshole and whatnot. This isnt a put the finger, game...

I'm sure you don't even realize that's not perfect "grammer".
But everyone is entitled to be grammatically retarded, if they so wish.

You came to the forums with a bad attitude, spammed and called people assholes for no reason at all. Now we are assholes/noobs again, because you are leaving. gg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users