4 replies to this topic

#1 Flaches333

Flaches333

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:08 PM

Hey Bosses and admins,
I was playing on one of the servers today when I noticed the word !@#$%^& being used as it often is, and I commented on it, asking whether and why racism is tolerated. I immediately received a barrage of insults, had by BoSS tag taken from my name and was eventually kicked from the game by a BoSS named Shadow (the BoSS founder?). I don't fully understand all this since I wasn't really being disrespectful until I was being called a faggot and shut up and leave, that sort of thing. If respect is a central issue in this community, I don't see how racism fits in as that is blatant disrespect to the majority of the world population. I do openly demote racism, and I don't see why that should get me kicked.
I fully respect all the server rules and enjoy them, by the way. The rules as they're written, that is. But if there's an unspoken rule that you have to be racist, that's not very cool at all.
Just felt like I needed to bring it up, hope I don't get banned. By far my fav server with great players.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:37 PM

you were disrespecting racism, and I was disrespecting you, I do not take well to moronic f*ckers babeling at me because they think racism and censorship is cool, if this is true, go f*ck yourself nigg

#3 Atmosphere

Atmosphere

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:48 PM

well played shadow....well played

#4 Flaches333

Flaches333

Lurker

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:52 PM

you were disrespecting racism, and I was disrespecting you, I do not take well to moronic f*ckers babeling at me because they think racism and censorship is cool, if this is true, go f*ck yourself nigg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not about censorship, that's gay. I'm just saying it'd be sweet if as CS gamers we can just respect one another without every day life bicker. I guess I won't be commenting on racism around here anymore. Sorry for being internationally open minded and tolerant.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 05:09 PM

It's not  about censorship, that's gay. I'm just saying it'd be sweet if as CS gamers we can just respect one another without every day life bicker. I guess I won't be commenting on racism around here anymore. Sorry for being internationally open minded and tolerant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah well uh, Thats the stupidest thing ive heard in my life, especially counterstrike, if you want peice and equality go play warcraft in single player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users