Photo

Kid gets tasered by police officers in a school.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 05:44 PM

Well HERE is a video of the incident and HERE is the news report...This is what happens when poeple get too much power :whatever:

#2 Communist

Communist

Red Lazarus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 05:51 PM

Jesus.

#3 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:18 PM

That's so f*cked up. I just feel like punching something after watching that video. God, someone should have just thrown a monitor or something to the back of that pigs head. f*cking crackhead was out of control with that tazer. Nothing makes me angrier than police using excessive violence, just because they think they can do whatever they want.

#4 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:10 PM

lolz......... :21:

#5 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:15 PM

Just saw it on the news after I watched it on YouTube. The kid is suing the police department.

#6 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:27 PM

That guy got what he f*cking deserved.

like the cops said,
"Young also said a Taser is less forceful than a baton, for example. "

lol.

Ok, maybe the cops were wrong, but the video misses the first part when the guy couldn't provide credentials, then decided to hang around and act limp. You gonna act like an idiot, you're gonna get treated like an idiot.

#7 MP5_is_Balla

MP5_is_Balla

Lurker

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:50 PM

fukin po po. I got police all the time in my school.(High school in the bronx) We have to get checked and go through metal detectors when we go in the school and when we come out. They sometimes use to much force too. Couple of weeks ago a guy had a knife and they cought him. They took the knife away and hand cuffed him. He was jus swearin but everytin else he was cooperating. The police guy took out his batton and beat him cuz he thought he was being a threat. All he was doing was swearing. Pisses me off

#8 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:53 PM

f*ck the police

#9 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:29 PM

Hahaha... thats hilarious... if i was the cop.. i would taser him too... and he could get up if you all didnt notice.. he just wasnt cooperating.. because then he would try and burst out from their hold.. and everytime he did, they tased him again...hahah.. idiot got what he deserves, and i cant believe you all say they used too much force... they only tased him when he was trying to fight and break away from them...

#10 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:39 PM

The guy had several warnings and did not cooperate. The cop has 2 options: 1 physically remove him and risk getting hurt or 2 taze the b*tch.

If I was the cop I would have Tazed him. It hurts for a b*tch and makes the kid know that they mean business. Stupid ass kid got what he deserved IMO.

If the cop whipped out a club and beat the sh*t out of him it would be a different story......

#11 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:03 PM

lawl

I'd have shocked him too, then probably laughed about it. Reject.

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:03 PM

I can't believe you people... You really think he's gonna "play limp" when they tazer his ass three times? Jesus Christ. Fine, let him know you mean business. But once he's incapacitated on the f*cking floor you can't just keep tazing him cause he doesn't move. f*cking retard cop has no idea what a tazer does to the body, or he's just plain sadistic. f*ckers even tazed him after he was handcuffed, what kind of bullsh*t is that?
You can't tell by the movie what's happening, only the exchange of words, so you have to assume for now what the bystanders said is correct (a.k.a read the f*cking news report).

#13 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 10:32 PM

Well, if he would have cooperated in the first place, there would have been no problem at all.

So no sympathy for the 'tard here.

#14 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:00 AM

meh...yea the guy wasn't cooperating(in the beginning at least...from what i read) and the police went a little overboard but its not like hes not going to recuperate from the tazing....but the only thing i could really think about was how this could be a really good movie(better than saw III, it sucked!)

#15 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:32 AM

this kid being an emo b*tch reminds me of a shirt I saw:

Posted Image

#16 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:02 AM

meh, your fags if you support those cops I should remove you from this forum for being a reject to a peaceful society.

#17 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:06 AM

That was pretty f*cked up ......

#18 fadetoblack

fadetoblack

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:40 AM

That f*cking idiot got what he deserved. He had no credentials to be there and was requested to leave. He refused so police were called to make him leave. He then refuses the orders of the officers several times and was tazed. He then again refuses the officers orders to get up so they tased him several more times. During all of this the guy is screaming like a lunatic even when not being tazed. People who don't like cops will cry abuse everytime. Bottom line is he will never win that case because the police had every right to do what they did because of his continued resistance.

#19 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:39 AM

Supporting cops=reject to a peaceful society? now im talking about cops in general.. those particular cops might have abused their powers, might not have.. but it just pisses me off how everyone on the youtube comments and here are just like: "f*ck cops"

how do you think the society gets and stays peaceful... my guess is that it has something to do with cops doing their jobs...

#20 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:59 AM

First off all cops must be tazed in order to get their taser certification, so they know exactally how it feels. Now take the choices that the kid had. First off htere would never have been a problem if he had just left before the police came. Then he had so many chances to just walk out. But he had to be a little punk b*tch. so bam tased again. Hope he got all sorts of tickets to go with it. The only thing that I see bad about this whole thing is the lawsuit thats gonna drive my taxes up.

Now don't get me wrong, when I was young I hated cops too, but maybe that was because I was always doing somethig wrong. Not that the cops were abusing "their power"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users