Photo

Kid gets tasered by police officers in a school.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:22 AM

All I have to say was he was in a LIBRARY!!!!

He is not robbing a bank or hanging around in the parking lot all night to possibly jack someone's car. He was at a library more then likely reading a book for a class, test, exam, whatever. Really big menace to society there. Now you think someone who goes to a college library would be smart enough to avoid sh*t like that but obviously he wasn't. That still doesn't negate the fact that the cops should of handled the situation better and didn't.

#22 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:40 AM

Well Nova, you don't realize these are f*cking campus cops, they don't know sh*t, and they hate their jobs.
What you can tell from the video: Police officers ask guy to leave, guy is shouting that he's leaving, you hear footsteps then screams.
The guy with the camera gets closer but we can't see the guy who's now on the floor because there are like 20 students yelling at the police officers to stop abusing him, and asking for their information (which they are required to give). At this point the officers are yelling at him to stand up, and I agree that he should have done that at this point. They taze him once, we can't see where on the body, but nonetheless a legit move. Now we can see the guy at the entrance, handcuffed on his back. He's not making any form of resistance, but the officers are shouting at him to stand up. We don't even know if he's physically capable of standing up, depending on where they tazed him. They taze him again, when he's just lying on the floor, and keep telling him to stand up. At this point they might as well be shouting at a guy in a wheelchair to stand up. They drag him (it looks like) across the floor like they should have done from the beginning, stopping at least twice to taze him some more.

From this information and what the eyewitnesses said, the police were way out of bounds. Yeah sure, he wasn't cooperating from the beginning, but does that mean you can do whatever you want to him?

#23 Communist

Communist

Red Lazarus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:32 PM

meh, your fags if you support those cops I should remove you from this forum for being a reject to a peaceful society.

All I have to say was he was in a LIBRARY!!!!

He is not robbing a bank or hanging around in the parking lot all night to possibly jack someone's car. He was at a library more then likely reading a book for a class, test, exam, whatever. Really big menace to society there. Now you think someone who goes to a college library would be smart enough to avoid sh*t like that but obviously he wasn't. That still doesn't negate the fact that the cops should of handled the situation better and didn't.

S'truth. I mean, Jesus CHRIST, he was screaming on the floor and they were STILL tazering him. God, I would have done more than file a lawsuit- I would have complained to the police department.

#24 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:30 PM

Civil Disobedience is never a bad thing, Especially in the case of people who are just going to a library? Like what the f*ck, Nova every time you rollover and take it up the ass by the G-Man he is just gonna come back and do it some more and think he can get away with stuff even further.

the line has to be drawn somewhere, even if it hurts some innocent cops as well, Sure there may be some good cops out there, but there is also the same with the amount of college-reject rent a cops and people who have nothing better to do then to take out their anger from life onto others, those rent-a-cop type !@#$%^&s at the library should be banned from even carrying a defensive weapon and given a desk job for the rest of their meaningless lives.

#25 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:34 PM

f*ck every single person in this thread that agrees with what those rent a cop !@#$%^&s did. People like that should never be able to find a job again and face jail time. What they did was completely ridiculous.

There is little you can do in a f*cking library to warrant getting f*ckin tased 100 times in a row. No f*ckin sh*t he wasn't gonna get up.

Edited by IWantWhiteCastle, 18 November 2006 - 03:37 PM.

#26 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:52 PM

I thought they were just regular cops.. not like the rent-a-cop library security.. in that case yeah, that was wrong...

I was thinking that the dude was being just retarded and so they had to bring the real cops in.. because i had that happen in my school a few times.. like when there was like a riot and principle and the security guards got punched in the face.. like 15 cops came in to break it up.. and someone got tazed.. only once though lol...

So yeah if those are just the random security then f*ck them...

#27 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:40 PM

Well, I'm really not sure who's most at fault in this whole thing. However, it would f*cking suck to be that kid. I hope people can at least agree on that.

#28 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

For those saying he was refusing to co-operate if you listen closely he says "I'm not fighting you" and "I said I would leave." I think those cops should be sued some money and stripped of their positions...and they could just hand-cuffed him and drag him away, they were sitting in one spot for like 1 min and constantly saying stand up... they could of just dragged him but then they taser him, making his body control even worse..if he had any after the first tase. and c'mon they taser him WITH hand-cuffs on?!?!? god damn...

#29 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:28 PM

Lazy f*cking pigs. If I was there, I would have thrown some f*cking books at them.

#30 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 10:07 PM

Lazy f*cking pigs. If I was there, I would have thrown some f*cking books at them.

i though the same thing...it would make a movie about this even more interesting...now for some plot...

#31 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 11:58 AM

Those assholes should be in jail now.
They tased him only because he didn't show ID, and they didn't let him produce any other form of identification.

And as for taser certification, so the f*ck what?
Cops know what bullets do to people, and there have been shootings that really cross the line.

It's exactly what shadow said, it was Civil Disobedience. Those guys could have just cuffed him and left the building.

#32 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 12:26 PM

Personally, I think the kid deserved a lot of what he got but not all of it. So what if he "said" he would leave. He didn't and he was uncooperative. Tazers hurt but they only incapacitate for as long as they are held to the skin. The repeated tazing was excessive, though. It makes no sense to do so when you can just arrest/throw the f*cker out. Also, one of the cops (as per the story, for those of you who didn't read it) threatened to use the taser on one of the students who asked for a badge number. That's the most blatantly abusive thing they did.

#33 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:18 PM

Tazers hurt but they only incapacitate for as long as they are held to the skin.

From the article:
"It is a real mistake to treat a Taser as some benign thing that painlessly brings people under control," said Peter Eliasberg, managing attorney at the ACLU of Southern California.

"The Taser can be incredibly violent and result in death," Eliasberg said.

According to an ACLU report, 148 people in the United States and Canada have died as a result of the use of Tasers since 1999.

#34 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 07:44 PM

that retard deserved to get tazered... just listen to the f*cking police retard....

#35 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:44 PM

Hoon, your retarded, he said he would leave, the police stunned him. he could not move, they said *Stand up*, how can you stand up when the tazer is meant to Stun you and freeze your muscles?

#36 MP5_is_Balla

MP5_is_Balla

Lurker

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 09:08 PM

If i was there and they were doing that i woudlve came up kick the cops in the balls, punch in the face, then tazer them. Those b*tches f*cking abused their powers and how can u stand up after uve been tazered about 2 times and have handcuffs on? seriously we need better law enforcement.

#37 (NamEless)

(NamEless)

i Suck pp woob woob!!!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:10 AM

that was crazy man

#38 Inertia

Inertia

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:43 AM

"According to an ACLU report, 148 people in the United States and Canada have died as a result of the use of Tasers since 1999."

Ok here is the first problem with this report. the ACLU wrote it! Second problem is the taser wasn't the defining cause of death in 90% of the cases. The "criminals" and I stress criminals, either had an underlying medical condition, or they were hopped up on some illegal substance (most likely) . If it were my choice I would take the taser over a billy club or bullet any day.

#39 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:14 PM

lolz......... :21:

That guy got what he f*cking deserved.

like the cops said,
"Young also said a Taser is less forceful than a baton, for example. "
lol.

Ok, maybe the cops were wrong, but the video misses the first part when the guy couldn't provide credentials, then decided to hang around and act limp. You gonna act like an idiot, you're gonna get treated like an idiot.

f*ck the police

The guy had several warnings and did not cooperate. The cop has 2 options: 1 physically remove him and risk getting hurt or 2 taze the b*tch.

If I was the cop I would have Tazed him. It hurts for a b*tch and makes the kid know that they mean business. Stupid ass kid got what he deserved IMO.

If the cop whipped out a club and beat the sh*t out of him it would be a different story......

meh, your fags if you support those cops I should remove you from this forum for being a reject to a peaceful society.

i agree with all the above quoted people but the kid kinda wasn't real smart with his mouth i doubt the officers will even see punishment for this actions :tup: nice move kid :tup: gave cops best oprotunity to f**k him up with no reprocutions

#40 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:21 PM

That kid's an idiot.. "here's your f*cking patriot act" - yeah okay dumbass

alls i gotta say is ownd.. and that video sucks and that kid wouldnt listen to law enforcement. its funny how he started whining like a little b*tch once he go tasered again hah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users