• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ch0da

ch0da

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:11 PM

This is an open ask to everyone. I believe I donated, and am more than will to again(already planned on it). I know I am not a regular on the forums, which is what is partially what you base giving out admin on, but I am ALWAYS on the servers, whether it be on the GG servers or the Office, I am a regular and usually have to run to another server to try to find an admin to help us out. I know there some members who support me in asking for admin, they see me playing and know how I would be. I believe that they will be following this post with some support. Dark, Schlonk, I know you two are top dogs around here. Give me a chance and see what I can bring. Thanks all.

#2 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:15 PM

well, my good pal puppies over here should be able to have admin because he is always on 1 of the servers i ( i play with him alot) and i think if hes willing to go through this trouble to get it he should be able to have it

#3 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:29 PM

i don't see the problem with it as long as you use vent. that is almost an unspoken prerequisite to being admin. i can't remember if you use it or not, which means if you do you need to speak up more.

#4 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:42 PM

yes, vent is very important. It is one of the best ways of getting to know people in the community. I support you getting admin provided you are willing to use vent and check the forums more often. Otherwise, I've seen you be nothing but respectful and think you are quite capable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users