• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:50 PM

I use the Altec Lansing AHP-712i headphones. If you ever see or spec my play, you'll notice I hear very minor things, that most people don't even pick up.

One of the main reasons I can tell where the enemy is at, is due to the headphones that I use.

To get to the point, I purchased around 50 or so of these headphones through my company, and have roughly 10 left. I'm selling them for $60 shipped via PayPal (confirmed address only).

The headphones are very lightweight, and feel great even after an hour or so of gaming.

Here's the product page: http://www.alteclans...asp?pID=AHP712i

Review 1
Review 2

#2 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:34 PM

wow when did iceman join..... o well, but seriously if i had 60$ and pay pal i would be right on top of that sh*t.... lmao im prolly gonna have to settle with a piece of sh*t target head set worth 20$... :33:

#3 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:45 PM

wow when did iceman join..... o well, but seriously if i had 60$ and pay pal i would be right on top of that sh*t.... lmao im prolly gonna have to settle with a piece of sh*t target head set worth 20$... :33:

He joined boss to sell us headphones... lol.

#4 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 12:11 AM

I play at all CSS servers for about a month straight, with my ultimate goal as making a huge profit on headphones discounted less than 50% of retail :1:

If you're looking for a pair of headphones under about $125-$150, these are the best ones around. The $200+ ones are a lot better than these, so if you're looking for a $200 pair of headphones, these are not for you.

These work well for the average-to-serious gamers.

#5 medel

medel

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:20 AM

I play at all CSS servers for about a month straight, with my ultimate goal as making a huge profit on headphones discounted less than 50% of retail :1:

If you're looking for a pair of headphones under about $125-$150, these are the best ones around. The $200+ ones are a lot better than these, so if you're looking for a $200 pair of headphones, these are not for you.

These work well for the average-to-serious gamers.

For trying to screw us with 50% of retail price: You bastard!

That aside, for making me consider replacing my sennheisers: You bastard!
:D

#6 xpalefirex

xpalefirex

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:45 PM

i have a pair of 6$ headphones, they hurt my ears and make me curse noise.

long story short they pwn yours since they were 6$. imagine if i had 12 ears, i could have a headphone for every ear for only 60$ with my headphones.

p.s. who really still uses headphones while playing anymore? i am too busy jammin' to tunes.

#7 Mandraque

Mandraque

Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:46 PM

long story short they pwn yours since they were 6$. imagine if i had 12 ears, i could have a headphone for every ear for only 60$ with my headphones.

p.s. who really still uses headphones while playing anymore? i am too busy jammin' to tunes.

who the f*ck still plays css seriously without using headphones.....surround sound can compete...but ....

#8 kapo

kapo

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 03:04 PM

Nice math...that'd actually be $36 for headphones for 2 ears and $72 if you had headphones for one ear (why would you need two mini speakers around your face for one ear?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users