• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vidomaker

Vidomaker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 05:47 PM

I see that there are only 2 BoSS Servers in CS:Source now, which is cool cause those were the only 2 I played in anyways. Are you planning to add any more servers to CS:Source or for any other games, namely Battlefield 2 or Act of War when they come out? I know it's early to ask, but I'll have a copy of both the day they come out, and already have a copy when I dream at night :tup: . ha.

#2 Achilles

Achilles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:02 PM

I see that there are only 2 BoSS Servers in CS:Source now, which is cool cause those were the only 2 I played in anyways. Are you planning to add any more servers to CS:Source or for any other games, namely Battlefield 2 or Act of War when they come out? I know it's early to ask, but I'll have a copy of both the day they come out, and already have a copy when I dream at night  :tup: . ha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd like to see a Battlefield 2 server as well! If its anywhere near as addicting as 1942, the server would see alot of activity! :tup:

#3 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 07:11 PM

im for sure adding a Battlefield 2 server.... but we will see how things will progress...

if it goes well, we will have a 52 slot public server for bf2... im for sure dropping support for Battlefield 2 as none of us really play it much soon.... I dunno, as I said we will see.... Im currently adding a couple DoD:S as well maybe we shall see.... but if it continues this way, Ill wind up keeping only one server per game maybe or so.... that way its more spread out... f*ck I dunno man we need more support and such before we do anything, the duel 2.4 will barely support 3 servers, let alone 5-6... dunno.. Ill see how it can be done, but for now im doubtin it...

#4 Unk

Unk

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 09:04 PM

Yea work needs to be done and all financial donations would speed up the process folks. PayPal the only way to pay heh.

Hopefully the current admins continue to donate thier monthly fee which would help out a lot for the community.

Edited by Unk, 01 March 2005 - 02:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users