Photo

Has anybody got into a fight with a stranger?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 The Punisher

The Punisher

Who Knows?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:03 PM

Well there were 3 guys in trenchs coats and machine guns and they started shooting and i bended back all the way and the bullets pasted over my shoulder. Then everything got in slow motion and i jumped in the air and kicked one in the face. Then a ran on the wall and kicked someone thru the next wall. It was just me and the last one. I thought i got them all but one of them walked out with a machine gun and fired at me point blank. But a stopped the bullets with my mind and he ran away like a PUSSY!

....or maybe i was just drunk watching the matrix....

Edited by The Punisher, 18 May 2005 - 02:04 PM.

#22 MoToRhEaD

MoToRhEaD

I'm 2 sexy for this forum

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:32 PM

stupid question ,many fights.

#23 MoToRhEaD

MoToRhEaD

I'm 2 sexy for this forum

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:01 PM

I used to love to fight when I was younger but now only do it if I have to, I was young and dumb and full of cum back then so I didnt know better, you guys was learn and grow up one of these days

#24 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:23 PM

haha....

ok postal is mostly a peaceful person but last weekend this fat bastard who was judeing one of my fencing boutes at a tournament screwed me over in the final by red carding me twice(the other person gets a point and i lose one of mine) so i was extremely pissed off losing the final so me and my friend after the tournament went and slashed his tires..... so while in the process of slashing the tires he walks up and goes "what the f*ck are you doing!!!!" he swings and me... misses and i NAIL him in the gut!!! dude his fat jiggled for like 20 min.... dude it was funny....

Just remember childeren violence never solves anything....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hhahahhaha...anger management?

#25 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:24 PM

Well there were 3 guys in trenchs coats and machine guns and they started shooting and i bended back all the way and the bullets pasted over my shoulder. Then everything got in slow motion and i jumped in the air and kicked one in the face. Then a ran on the wall and kicked someone thru the next wall. It was just me and the last one. I thought i got them all but one of them walked out with a machine gun and fired at me point blank. But a stopped the bullets with my mind and he ran away like a PUSSY!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol :dork:

#26 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:31 PM

yeah ive been in a fight with a stranger. someone at my table back in high school threw a bag of grapes at me missed and hit someone near me who i didnt know. he thought i threw them and threw them at me and i threw them back. he got up and punched me in the side of my face. i got up and smashed his teeth in, he threw a punch and i ducked and nailed him left and right. it ended up being 18 to 2 if you want to count hits. i was punching him left and right on his face bc he had his arms coverning his face. one punch i knocked him around and he started to run, i grabbed him by the shirt and threw him over the table and thats when a few teachers grabbed me. if you didnt see the fight you would know what happened. since i have a ring on my right hand, on the left side of his face were all these welts and circular marks, and on his right side was all black and blue. while we were sitting in the office he tried to hide that he wasnt bleeding and all the sudden he coughed and blood went everywhere it was hilarious. then while i was in thr principals office before i sat down he when i came in and turned around my backpack knocked everything off my principals desk onto the florr. i kicked a strangers ass. he took me to court and i owed 365 dollars and then the officer came to my house and arrested me and gave me the court date and i had 75 hours of community service. :whatever: :dork: :dork:

#27 Mr.Big

Mr.Big

Journeyman

• Banned
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:58 PM

Hope this isn't bringing up old topics. lol

I just have a couple things to say.

1. Knifes are for pussys. If you can't fight with your bare hands, don't fight at all, unless it's a swordfight or a gun-duel or something.

2. Size matters not. The bigger they are, the harder they fall and usually the faster you are. Fight smart, you must.

#28 Kass

Kass

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:07 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHHAHAHAHA that made my night..... for the rest of you limp wrist b*tches write that sh*t down

#29 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 04:11 PM

This one kid at school pushed me into a wall and broke my nose. It didnt really hurt but i ran and tackled him and started blowing all the blood from it on him. (It reminded me of Fight Club "I'm f*cking lou, who the f*ck are you?") It was good times cause i lied that i had AIDS.

#30 NC Derek

NC Derek

tired of boss crap

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:18 PM

This one kid at school pushed me into a wall and broke my nose. It didnt really hurt but i ran and tackled him and started blowing all the blood from it on him. (It reminded me of Fight Club "I'm f*cking lou, who the f*ck are you?") It was good times cause i lied that i had AIDS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats sick man i would crunched his face in after i tackled him

#31 Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

Smoke Bluntz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:28 AM

thats sick man i would crunched his face in after i tackled him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, im a pretty small guy, like 130, it was a lot funnier too. He had to go to the hospital cause they had to check of AIDS....there were none of course. :tdown:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users