31 replies to this topic

#1 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:51 AM

OK.. first off.. im no ratt so i will say no names.. reading this you know who you are.. you are my friends and fellow boss member so please understand where im coming from.

expliots.. thers no awp's and no flashes for a reason.. we all know u wouldnt pull that sh*t with admins present.. i suck as it is..lol and i cant afford to be killed early due to not being able to get out of spawn cuz someone dropped 5 flashes while ct rushed..

like i said you are my friends so i say no names.. please dont do that sh*t..

most of you are by far better players then i.. so why would you need them?

im 4th from last in rank.. but i have more kills and more headshots then alot of ppl..im working on staying alive like the beegee's so again please..if you want to pull sh*t like that just tell me and i will go spec..

thanks now i will wipe me tears and stfu*** sniffle** :tired:

#2 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:09 AM

Sometimes Admins will fuck around and hand out flashes AWPS etc for a round or two. Most of the time this doesnt get out of hand. If it was for a round or two quit bitchin.

If it was "out of hand" (giving themselves AWPs every round etc) let someone with a red name a PM........

#3 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:52 AM

Shlonk, i think he's talking about a non-admin using a loop-hole in mani. Thats what i got from it but who knows???But like shlonk said if it was only couple rounds whatever, whens the last time i got flashed in t'spawn doesn't happen often so what ever.Everyone has to remember the key rules for source HAVE FUN its a game.If you get mad allot do like i do vent in vent!!!

#4 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:56 AM

It does get a little annoying somtimes but its usually not excessive

#5 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

...im working on staying alive like the beegee's...

Haha! :weee:

#6 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:04 AM

it was a non admin.. done a few times.. it was no big deal but ppl did b*tch and leave.. so im not trying to cause a scene thus i mentioned no names..im just saying.. if admins do it thats their business.. they do what they wish .. if ppl are getting through loop holes in console??

whatever i shouldnt have mentioned it i guess..

#7 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:36 AM

thats not possible unless it was an admin..

#8 sch3nk2k4

sch3nk2k4

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:30 AM

in response to whitecastle, you can get the flashes and such items through loops holes, you dont need to be admin
still stupid to do though
it is just a game though, and having some fun everynow and then with restricted items i guess makes the game fun for some ppl

#9 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:15 AM

Yeah, I know it's possible for non admins to get the banned items. I've seen it. It's kinda funny sometimes.

#10 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:50 AM

well how is it possible then? Is it a flaw with mani cause that doesn't make any sense

#11 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:54 AM

well how is it possible then? Is it a flaw with mani cause that doesn't make any sense

Type "buy weapon_awp" in console. You get an AWP. Only thing mani can do about it is take it away next round. But to make that pointless. IT REFUNDS YOU THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON IT! AHAHAHAHAAH! :weee:

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:55 PM

well, for all of you who are thinking "sweet, i can get an awp when i want."

remember they are restricted, and if you are breaking the rules on the server you will be dealt with even if you have the tag on.

lets try to keep this place the way is supposed to be, because that is why everyone likes coming to boss,

#13 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:07 PM

Type "buy weapon_awp" in console. You get an AWP. Only thing mani can do about it is take it away next round. But to make that pointless. IT REFUNDS YOU THE MONEY YOU SPENT ON IT! AHAHAHAHAAH! :weee:

So since it is so pointless, would it be illegal on the servers? I would want an awp once in awhile though.

#14 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:28 PM

damn I didnt know that, how gay

#15 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:38 PM

So since it is so pointless, would it be illegal on the servers? I would want an awp once in awhile though.

go ahead and get yourself an awp, see what happens

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:21 PM

agreed. i am going to treat boss members who violate the rule much harder than i would a random.

reason being. you know not to do it, if you enjoy playing here you should be mature enough to follow the rules

#17 adrian

adrian

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 11:44 PM

Just because you saw it on the forum doesn't mean it is not common knowledge. Sometimes i see awps all over the place (on the grond). This is something that absolutely needs to be addressed on the server.

#18 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:38 AM

ask shadowpimpin wut will happen lol :perk:

#19 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:06 AM

flashes and awp's :tdown:

i like it the way it is.. wanna use then go elsewhere.. awp's arnt that great in office anyway.. its alot of cqb aka close quarters battle.. flashes work well anywhere but i love not having them..

from what i understand ppl enjoy a straight up fight..i get that question in office alot .. no awp or flash?? when i say no
i get a positive response 99% of the time ..ive been here a short time but i know theres a ton of new members since i signed up..we must be doing something right thats different then others..

#20 Nagash

Nagash

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 01:08 AM

agreed. i am going to treat boss members who violate the rule much harder than i would a random.

reason being. you know not to do it, if you enjoy playing here you should be mature enough to follow the rules

I agree and will do the samething as Billy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users