16 replies to this topic

#1 MeatFlanks

MeatFlanks

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:40 PM

I dont think immature 14 year olds should be given full access to admin

Today on the gungame turbo server, Chris82 repeatedly gave wolfenstein grenades throughout the rounds. Many other people including myself were also on the nade round. Unfair? I think so, so I asked him to stop. After being chasticised for speaking out, I might have called Chris82 a certain name. I got muted. The grenade giving continued.

At least someone else ended up winning the round.

So on the next map. I get knifed in the back by Chris. He says, "MeatFlanks got pwned." I said, "So what are you 14?" He said, "yea." I replied, ah so that explains the admin abuse you little b!@#$" The next round I was stuck in place, beaconed, and slapped repeatedly.

Awesome.

#2 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 02:52 PM

lol thats funny... :20:

when that happens to me i just leave the server

jussssssssssst chill dude

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:05 PM

I dont think immature 14 year olds should be given full access to admin

Today on the gungame turbo server, Chris82 repeatedly gave wolfenstein grenades throughout the rounds. Many other people including myself were also on the nade round. Unfair? I think so, so I asked him to stop. After being chasticised for speaking out, I might have called Chris82 a certain name. I got muted. The grenade giving continued.

At least someone else ended up winning the round.

So on the next map. I get knifed in the back by Chris. He says, "MeatFlanks got pwned." I said, "So what are you 14?" He said, "yea." I replied, ah so that explains the admin abuse you little b!@#$" The next round I was stuck in place, beaconed, and slapped repeatedly.

Awesome.

Very true. Except the following:

1. You didn't ask me to stop. After I gave him a nade you said "Way to abuse admin, Chris" after which I muted you. You never asked anything.
2. I don't have full (God) admin access. I have regular admin.
3. Wolfenstein asked me to give him grenades because the then-current map (aim_texture or whatever it's called) was very big and it would take an extremely long time to achieve a nade kill.
4. Nobody else on the server complained about me giving him nades to speed up the game
5. Yes you got knifed in the back after looking directly at me and then running away. You got pwned. So after I told you I was 14. Basically this happened after the knife/pwned incident:

Attached File  gg_overpass0037.jpg   391.54KB   48 downloads
Attached File  gg_overpass0038.jpg   214.38KB   45 downloads

You disrespect the admins without knowing what's actually going on and this sh*t happens dude.

EDIT: Oh and of course you have to pull the f*cking "You're a little kid" sh*t. It gets old, man.

Edited by Chris82, 21 January 2007 - 03:10 PM.

#4 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:11 PM

I bet you were a total nerd/loser when you were 14, not gangsta :tdown:.

#5 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:23 PM

Children, play nice now.

#6 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:26 PM

When I give out nades, I give them to everyone, but there isnt anything wrong with what chris did. Yea, chris is a youngster(as are many others here), but there is a reason he is an admin. He wouldnt have become one if he was an immature dumb little 14 year old kid. And sh*t talking to any admin, no matter what power/age whatever, isnt a good thing, you are lucky you just got muted.

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:48 PM

Chris is 14?? I thought he was 13... gratz I must have missed it :P

anyway, giving nades is gay usually. But if everyone is having problems getting past it (I know I always swear like a mad man on nade lvl), I think it's ok to give nades, if you give everyone nades. Or at least everyone that's on nade lvl...

I know I've had to mute you for attitude problems before, meatflanks. Chill.

#8 sch3nk2k4

sch3nk2k4

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:22 PM

Ok
1) its a game, who cares is the other guy has an unfair advantage
2) even with tons of nades its not that easy to get a kill, he could have been throwing awp's to his whole team if he wantes
3) NEVER and i mean never insult an admin for just knife-ing you
4) ppl say "pWn'd" and "haha n00b" all the time, just take it in stride dude
5) BoSS is a community where we all try to respect each other and get along, blatently insulting someone because they killed you (or for any other reason) is just plain disrespectfull and gives the whole community a bad name
6) i agree with Drizzle, you are lucky you only got muted

just chill out dude, its a game, play it like a game

#9 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:24 PM

I was there, come on chris just because u started late in a gg and u want it to be over doesnt give u the privlidge to ruin it for others. I've come back many times from being 10 or more levels down and won, especially on turbo.

#10 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 05:51 PM

I was there, come on chris just because u started late in a gg and u want it to be over doesnt give u the privlidge to ruin it for others. I've come back many times from being 10 or more levels down and won, especially on turbo.

I never wanted it to be over in the first place, I was there for a good while and the game wasn't going anywhere. Wolf just happened to ask me to give him nades to end the game and I agreed with him that it would be a good idea. And you have to admit that nading on that map is difficult.

#11 MeatFlanks

MeatFlanks

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:13 PM

I made fun of Chris for being young as a response to his trash talking to me...hardly grounds for slapping.

I'm not alone in my complaints.

Attached File  gg_overpass0001.jpg   145.65KB   40 downloads

#12 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:31 PM

Funny how when I say stuff like pwned and 1337 you say it's immature, yet when someone who does it is on your side, you "allow" it.

That person was retarded and I have a screenshot of him too, he obviously doesn't know that admins in BoSS don't take kindly to sh*t-talking...

#13 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:51 PM

I say everyone just slow down a second. I'm not saying Meatflanks is right nor am I saying chris is right but considering the circumstances, both of you acted a little wrong you must admit. First, if I'm ever f*cking around and someone says please stop (note, NICELY), I will without a doubt quit the sh*t I'm doing to let the play go on as normal.

But also, you can't just call someone immature. Chris is a mature individual but the slapping and sh*t would have pissed me off and I would have had something to say about it. SO, in lieu of this, meatflanks just don't be a dick to an admin and he won't be a dick back. Thats it.

#14 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:56 PM

Word.

#15 MeatFlanks

MeatFlanks

Lurker

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:57 PM

Fair enough.

Even I can admit I'm blowing this out of proportion.

#16 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

alright now you two kiss and make up :weee:

Posted Image

closed unless admins want to add.

Edited by Sniprwulf, 21 January 2007 - 07:00 PM.

#17 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:16 PM

I'm opening it to say this:
Everyone just has to take it a little easier.
Admins, you have privileges, so be wise with them...
Non-admins, don't argue in game, if you have a problem, post it here and don't make more trouble for yourself.

(Screenshots help)

--Closed--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users