• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

eh. got bored and decided to play through an oldie but the damned thing won't install. infact the setup program won't even launch and gives me the error, "Unable to load a necissary Bitmap."

any ideas?

#2 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:55 PM

Are you trying to install it from the original CD? If not, try to run in compability for Win 98 (right click installation prog --> properties --> compability), that works for some problems with old games.
I have a zipped version of it ~50mb that works perfectly, just no music. I played throught the first two episodes before my comp broke... once I get it back I can send it to you if you want. (btw it wasn't Q1 that broke my comp lol)

#3 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 10:14 PM

Are you trying to install it from the original CD? If not, try to run in compability for Win 98 (right click installation prog --> properties --> compability), that works for some problems with old games.
I have a zipped version of it ~50mb that works perfectly, just no music. I played throught the first two episodes before my comp broke... once I get it back I can send it to you if you want. (btw it wasn't Q1 that broke my comp lol)

lolz. sweet. i'll give it a try and it's technically not "original" but is an install disk..

so if i can't get it to work, it would be much appreciated. :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users