Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:01 AM

Yo, guys, whats up!?
Anyway, im just sitting here a bit tipsy not doing much :dork:
Lately my best friend's and mine favorite drink became the one and only Martini - half vodka - half sour apple cocktail mix plus a sweet and sour mix (a lil) - best sh*t ever - having my 3rd one as we speak.
Before this, my favorite drink was JD and coke... sh*t tastes pretty good - rofl it reminds me of the first season of 24, cuz i drank that sh*t every time i watched the show :20:

By the way, i quit smoking - thats right billy :dork: i did... no more chain smokin at 4am... Its not as hard as i would expect (i used to smoke a lot) - however, right now im craving one :malace: But whatever, f*ck that sh*t i feel much better without it. And plus i can drink SO much more now, its f*ckin awesome :1:

Anyway, post the sexiness you like! :9:

Edited by Aziz, 23 January 2007 - 03:01 AM.

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:37 AM

due to a lack of things to mix lately I've just usually thrown some Sparkling water with some vodka, its ok but nothing great

#3 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 05:49 AM

absolute and 7-up sor sprite with a lil shot of lemon
my fav tho monte alban tequila and lemon juice..

#4 donnie<3jdm

donnie<3jdm

Lurker

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 09:56 AM

coke and vodka.

i know... i know...

#5 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:21 AM

Vodka ftw.

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:18 PM

Anything Vodka!

*Fishes out a bottle taped to the underside of my desk*

Nothing better!

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:19 PM

Ablsolut Vodka 100 proof, straight. Shot after shot.

It's hardest to quit smoking when you're drunk, that's when the cravings come, man. So if you have a craving, whatever you do, don't hit the bottle lol...

#8 DocSeuss

DocSeuss

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:20 PM

Aziz drinks appletini's? ohh man.

Personally it has been either: 16yr Lagavulin or 16yr Laphroaig.

Of course this is in the correct scotch glass with a couple drops of distilled water.

Dave

#9 ShLoNkY

ShLoNkY

I <3 t3h Internets

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,013 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:29 PM

Used to be Gin N Tonic (preferably Bombay Sapphire) but cant drink that shit anymore: too dry to drink all night.

I like redbull/vodka, screwdrivers and Jim n cokes. Loves me Jim much moreso than Jack.

I usually drink teh beerz though. Budweiser FTW!! Also the Heinekinz. Micro Brews are fine but haven't found one yet that I can drink ALL night. I like the pale ale with a HINT of blueberry atm. Magic hat #9 is also a great beer.

#10 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:53 PM

Magic Hat #9 is great beer, I didnt think too many other people knew about it. Heinekin is also one of my favorite beers. Yuengling is great too, I like finishing up a night with a few of em. As far as liquor goes, Jager FTW. I would drink it with pretty much anything, but my fav was either pepsi or red bull. At my last job, we had a liquor store next to us, so wed just go and grab a few red bulls and a pint of jager and go to town. Great way to pass the time at a boring ass job. :tup:

#11 J.Pizzack

J.Pizzack

Most Hated On

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 04:59 PM

Drizzle, I know Magic hat #9...and I know it well. I used to drink so much of it. My roomate thought i was weird, but thats cuz he preffered piss over beer.

Currently I drink lots o beer. dont care what kind. Yeung ling and heineken are among my regulars. cept at the bar its usually whatever the cheapest pitcher is. Bud light in most cases i think.

Captain n coke is my drink of choice tho. Usually start the nightwith it, and normally end the night with it. good fight, good night.

Doc has got me into some good scotch. Laphroige is pretty decent i'll admit altho im nowhere near the 'conniseur' he thinks he is :tup:

#12 pusadolfo

pusadolfo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:50 PM

i would�ve to say scotch, specially johnie walker�s green label, straight up, just scoth and ice.

#13 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:09 PM

umm......amateurs. alow me to introduce u to a good friend of mine. /\ /\ i was looking for a pic when this asshole posted./\ /\ /\

mr walker

Edited by wyte mafia, 23 January 2007 - 07:11 PM.

#14 Aziz

Aziz

Ё-Ж-И-К

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:06 PM

I used to drink a good amount of Johnnie; however, i then switched to Jack - just the taste seems smoother and more settling than JW.

Magic Hat is pretty good; not too many people know about it and even if they do, not all of them drink it, as it has a very unique taste - i can drink it once in a while - i like to try new stuff - plus my dad drinks it all the time. As for beers, i love Stella, New Castle, Bass, Damn... lately my favorite beer has been some rare beer from New Zealand - but the name is slippin my mind - it can get pretty costly drinkin that sh*t too.
American Beer is water - :perk:

As for shots i usually go for whatever is there - if its a party. If i get to choose, id say grey goose (id never turn it away - can drink it out of a scotch glass as well - the best cold medicine btw :tup:), Disaronno, Ive drifted away from tequila for some reason - i used to drink a lot of it...

Id never say no to wine either - especially on some special occasion:
preferably armenian (3 star) and georgian (not US georgia :dork:)

To sum it up, i can drink anything, as long as i like it :weee:

Yeah, not smoking when you drink is a bit of a b*tch, but its not as bad as i thought it would be. The thing is that for 99% of the time i dont even want to smoke :cool:

#15 Lesbian Dad

Lesbian Dad

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:23 PM

i like this drink called Frangelico. three cheers for Italian liquor!

#16 Yatzee_Squirrel

Yatzee_Squirrel

Kimber

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:18 PM

Budweiser

#17 -=Penguin=-

-=Penguin=-

Jedi Mind Tricks

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:41 PM

Sleeman Honey Lager mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
now thats beer

#18 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

knob creek whisky on the rocks.

#19 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:38 AM

I can't stand the taste of Whiskey, Scotch, Burbon, Rum, J�germeister or any of that aged shit. The only aged liquor that's even touchable imo is Stroh Rum from Austria (160 proof) cause you don't need very much of it for effect.
As far as mixing Vodka with anything, the only one I find appealing is the ancient nordic drink known as Vargtass (Paw of the Wolf), where you mix Vodka and Lingonberry juice.

American beer is piss, end of story! The only ones that aren't embarassingly pissy are a few micro brewers and maybe Anchor Steam and Sam Adams...
Europeean beer however... :tup: Beers like Carlsberg (Import!), Tuborg, Jever, Grolch and Staropramen will grow hair on your chest!

#20 adrian

adrian

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:05 AM

Okay for all you pretenders. Crown Royal and Ginger Ale. Nuff said. :evilgrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users