• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 REDdog

REDdog

Lurker

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:20 PM

ok i for one being kinda new to the cs find that i can have fun in a deathmatch server as i don't have to sit out of so much play when i only have a limited amount of time that i can play at any give day. now that said i think that only one sniper to ten people is plenty and that ff should be on to make shooters pick there targets and learn not to run in front of ur teammate this can also promote a team spirt. also on another thought of a server is that u must be a BoSS member to become a ct or t now this is like a prestige thing but it means that the BoSS players won't be allowed to over stack there side but there should be no limit to the changllers side meaning that the BoSS players are going to have to be better or rise to the call of your fellow BoSS teammates when they are in trouble. well it's just a thought and it's out there, type ya'll later

the real REDog

Attached Files

#2 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:35 PM

ok i for one being kinda new to the cs find that i can have fun in a deathmatch server as i don't have to sit out of so much play when i only have a limited amount of time that i can play at any give day. now that said i think that only one sniper to ten people is plenty and that ff should be on to make shooters pick there targets and learn not to run in front of ur teammate this can also promote a team spirt. also on another thought of a server is that u must be a BoSS member to become a ct or t now this is like a prestige thing but it means that the BoSS players won't be allowed to over stack there side but there should be no limit to the changllers side meaning that the BoSS players are going to have to be better or rise to the call of your fellow BoSS teammates when they are in trouble. well it's just a thought and it's out there, type ya'll later
the real REDog

Deathmatch is okay, I have no great love for it as it is more luck where you spawn and if someone is there. Gun Game however is more skill based.

While it is an interesting idea, we don't have a server for it. Even if we did have a server for it I am not quite sure it would work. As for the BoSS being on one side . . . what would happen if their are no BoSS members on? I am not sure you could even code a server for that. Granted every once in a great moon in server 1 if their is enough of us on we will stack one team with BoSS members and make a para wall (good times). You also have to consider that the level of skill varies greatly throughout BoSS. As we are an open community anyone can join and so not everyone is as good as everyone else.

If you haven't hoped into the gun game server (server 3) I would highly recommend it.

***Also on a side not, I've noticed you keep adding an attachment to then end of your posts. Go into your "My Controls," then go to "Edit Signature," and copy and paste the URL of the image into the Insert Image Box (you have to host it off site at photbucket or imageshack), this will automatically put that image at the bottom of any future or past post you make.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users