• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 redtheidiot

redtheidiot

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:51 PM

I just got banned 1 minute ago at the end of a round after I won.

I don't know why.

Please either explain why I was banned or unban me.

Please.

#2 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:56 PM

Walling. I have multiple recordings with obvious actions of walling. I'll post a link for the DEM files in a little.

Download the demo here.

#3 redtheidiot

redtheidiot

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:20 PM

I asked the same thing. The admins think you were wallhacking. I don't know. They'll be on here later I imagine. Make sure to post your Steam ID, should they decide you weren't really wallhacking.

I agree.

Alot of people that were just lucky got banned today.

#4 redtheidiot

redtheidiot

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:21 PM

Walling. I have multiple recordings with obvious actions of walling. I'll post a link for the DEM files in a little.

Download the demo here.

Walling?

How long am I banned?

#5 redtheidiot

redtheidiot

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:43 PM

what program do you use to view .dem files?

Css

#6 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:44 PM

When I double clicked it, hl2.exe tried to load, but it crashed. I'll try again.

Put the file in the cstrike folder, run source. In console type "playdemo hacker1".

Wolf, Chili, and Cinci all agreed on the decision.

You don't go from a just below 1:1 K/D ratio to 4:1 ratio after just 1 hour break. You even exhibited odd behavior, questioning BoSS members why they are spec, or asking who is afk.

#7 redtheidiot

redtheidiot

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:52 PM

Put the file in the cstrike folder, run source. In console type "playdemo hacker1".

Wolf, Chili, and Cinci all agreed on the decision.

You don't go from a just below 1:1 K/D ratio to 4:1 ratio after just 1 hour break. You even exhibited odd behavior, questioning BoSS members why they are spec, or asking who is afk.

I never asked boss members why they are specing, i only asked who is afk because they someone on radar hadnt moved the whole time while I was in the projector room. And as for the demovideo I wasnt using any sort of wallhax in that video.

Really today the only time I used hacks were wallhacks. CoConut v2.4 at around noon and my score was a dismal 25-22 at best.

I wasnt "walling" when I was doing surprisingly and/or oddly well.

Please unban me and Ill never everrrr, ever, wallhack again on BoSS servers or any other servers for that matter.

Edited by redtheidiot, 01 February 2007 - 11:00 PM.

#8 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:13 PM

I never asked boss members why they are specing, i only asked who is afk because they someone on radar hadnt moved the whole time while I was in the projector room. And as for the demovideo I wasnt using any sort of wallhax in that video.
Really today the only time I used hacks were wallhacks. CoConut v2.4 at around noon and my score was a dismal 25-22 at best.

I wasnt "walling" when I was doing surprisingly and/or oddly well.

Please unban me and Ill never everrrr, ever, wallhack again on BoSS servers or any other servers for that matter.

Quoted just in case he edits that. Keep him banned forever. You obviously have no respect for us or our community, considering you know hacking/cheating is not permitted. yeah, you may never cheat again, but I wouldnt take your word for it. Go cheat on some other server emo kid.

#9 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:13 AM

At least you manned up and admitted it. (kinda). Moral of the story: DONT sh*t WHERE YOU EAT. If you dont understand what that means you have some growning up to do.

#10 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:01 AM

Ok, so ban this !@#$%^& from all of the servers and close this topic. The segway pic is a good note to end on :grin: .
Posted Image

#11 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:09 AM

In the future please note that only Admins and the banned user should reply to unban requests.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users