• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:26 PM

Is there a rule here where you can't play as just 1 team? Such as you can't be CT all the time since you like the M4, and you can't be T all the time because you like the AK.

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:28 PM

no, but sometimes if i want you to play on my team or i don't want you on my team i may move you.

if i do that for my reasons, then ask me and i will hook you up with the gun you were playing with. if i do it randomly to even teams, tough luck

otherwise there is no such rule

#3 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:33 PM

was a 5 in bann for stacking the teams and not being able to just play on any team

#4 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:34 PM

was a 5 in bann for stacking the teams and not being able to just play on any team

- There were other people u could have moved, maybe ones that like both teams? At least you could have given the gun I was using when you do it, like Billy and a few others do around here.

Just wanted to make sure there wasn't any kind of rule behind playing on 1 team. Thanks Billy.

Edited by Iceman, 15 February 2007 - 04:36 PM.

#5 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 04:41 PM

your score was 27 and 7 i figured moving you would help even teams man why fight with a admin over these stupid things play on what ever team man you can't allways be a t

#6 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

just cause i do something doesn't mean that other admins will. they don't have to give you your gun you were using.

if it is really uneven then sometimes the admins will move a good player to help the other team, don't be a dick about it cause its kind of a compliment just help them get on their feet then maybe ask the admin if he is cool with you going back. no biggie

#7 Sgt.Buttery

Sgt.Buttery

The Object of Frequent Lulz

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 05:49 PM

Man you guys are 0 for 2 on topic placement.
Moved as well.

Lollercoaster.

#8 TheCincinnatiKid

TheCincinnatiKid

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:52 AM

It was more then that.

I know I am no admin but was there.

Was told to play on CT cause the teams were really stacked.

You went spec everytime he swapped you untill he warned u and you left.

You came back under a different name, but some of us noticed it was you and you were banned for 5 minutes to think about how you are not smarter then all of us.

Thank you and come again.

#9 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:32 AM

you were banned for 5 minutes to think about how you are not smarter then all of us.

:weee: lol best reason for a ban i have heard in years

#10 Iceman

Iceman

Combine Soldier

• Banned
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:29 AM

5 minutes to think about how you are not smarter then all of us.

- Still took awhile though to figure that out lol... But then nobody noticed another T player doing just as well a minute later... I just think I was singled out, sorry, just not a CT player anymore.

just cause i do something doesn't mean that other admins will. they don't have to give you your gun you were using.

- Totally understandable, some admins like to give money to only themselves instead of help everyone out, not every admin is the same. I just wanted to make sure that you cant ban for playing on 1 team only.

The admin who banned, also said something after the ban about being a perma ban if I only play as T. That's just wrong....

He must think somethings up, so quick to stand behind his actions, in a post that I didn't even discuss/question the ban to begin with. I only posted here to make sure that you can stay on a single team. This wasn't supposed to be an "unban" or "why was I banned" post, but it seems like people have taken it OT.

If there's a problem with team balancing, someone should put in a TB script. Shadow has used a few of 'em, I'm sure he could find one that works better than just balancing the number of players.

My question was answered in the 2nd post....

Edited by Iceman, 16 February 2007 - 02:32 AM.

#11 fadetoblack

fadetoblack

Combine Zombie

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:42 AM

your score was 27 and 7 i figured moving you would help even teams man why fight with a admin over these stupid things play on what ever team man you can't allways be a t

No but i can! lol :evilgrin:

#12 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 10:41 AM

He must think somethings up, so quick to stand behind his actions, in a post that I didn't even discuss/question the ban to begin with. I only posted here to make sure that you can stay on a single team. This wasn't supposed to be an "unban" or "why was I banned" post, but it seems like people have taken it OT.

i doubt it, we are admins it is our duty to wh*re this forums and keep things running smoothely. he was letting you know what it was for and for how long.

If there's a problem with team balancing, someone should put in a TB script. Shadow has used a few of 'em, I'm sure he could find one that works better than just balancing the number of players.

no we don't use those cause its annoying at times, we have enough admins to deal with the situation, which you found out the hard way. :)

happy fraggin, see you in the server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users