23 replies to this topic

#21 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:42 PM

I'm a HUGE Tool fan, and this is an exciting time for me, because they are coming to Tallahassee on April 3rd. I heard this news a couple of weeks ago and just about shat myself.

Dam, I didn't know about that. I may have to go too! :tup:

I've been playing first person shooters since I was 12, starting with Quake 1. I played a lot of CTF on there, especially Pirannha CTF (for those who know), and eventually moved over to Team Fortress, then Mega Team Fortress.

Never really got into CTF with Quake 1, but I played the shit out of rocket arena. Anyway, that's also where I started playing FPS in multiplayer. I'd played other singleplayer games earlier though, like Star Wars: Dark Forces! total pwnage hehe.

#22 FreAkweNtcY

FreAkweNtcY

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:19 PM

Oh man, well if you want to go, you need to let me know! Because tickets go on sale THIS SATURDAY, which means I'm camping out Friday night. If you want to go, you gotta give me some money, tickets are probably $60, and I will get you one, for sure.

I played a little rocket arena, that was fun stuff. Never got into Dark Forces, haha! Rise of the Triad, though, that was a good one...Hexen/Heretic...they were all just great.

#23 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 06:31 PM

Oh man, well if you want to go, you need to let me know! Because tickets go on sale THIS SATURDAY, which means I'm camping out Friday night. If you want to go, you gotta give me some money, tickets are probably $60, and I will get you one, for sure.

Ah $60 eh... Civic center is bad. I'm not that big of a fan, but have fun! hehe

Most of the good bands play at The Beta Bar across the street anyway :) Soilwork, In Flames, Mastodon etc...

#24 FreAkweNtcY

FreAkweNtcY

Lurker

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:13 AM

Oh definitely...the accoustics in Beta Bar beat the pants off civic center. I'll settle for anything, as long as I can get those tickets.

I've been trying to win some off the radio station, hehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users