34 replies to this topic

#1 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:28 PM

Well last night, I was playing DOTA with Shadow and Exl at about 2:30 in the morning. I hear the door of my parents bedroom open and I start praying to god that they wouldn't notice the computer's light coming from under my door. Well it was my mom and she did notice so she came in and luckily she bought the story that I couldn't sleep but she told me that I should read a book rather than be on the computer if that happens. So I told her I'd get off, which I did (that's where I went guys) and then I went to bed.

Ironically, I actually did have trouble sleeping. But anyways, the next morning my dad went into the speech about him being disappointed and that being on the computer is turning into an addiction. So now I'm limited to 2 hours a day and (by my own choosing so they'd like me more) I wouldn't get on for today and tomorrow.

So yeah, moral of the story: make sure if you're up late, you cover the crack under your door so no light gets out.

Btw, I'm looking forward to seeing Chris' response to this once I get back on because I already know it's going to be go swear and don't pay attention to my parents. Haha, see you in a couple of days.

#2 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:44 PM

lol I think i may recommend therapy for your addiction to your parents :tup:

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:56 PM

Well last night, I was playing DOTA with Shadow and Exl at about 2:30 in the morning. I hear the door of my parents bedroom open and I start praying to god that they wouldn't notice the computer's light coming from under my door. Well it was my mom and she did notice so she came in and luckily she bought the story that I couldn't sleep but she told me that I should read a book rather than be on the computer if that happens. So I told her I'd get off, which I did (that's where I went guys) and then I went to bed.

Ironically, I actually did have trouble sleeping. But anyways, the next morning my dad went into the speech about him being disappointed and that being on the computer is turning into an addiction. So now I'm limited to 2 hours a day and (by my own choosing so they'd like me more) I wouldn't get on for today and tomorrow.

So yeah, moral of the story: make sure if you're up late, you cover the crack under your door so no light gets out.

Btw, I'm looking forward to seeing Chris' response to this once I get back on because I already know it's going to be go swear and don't pay attention to my parents. Haha, see you in a couple of days.

sh*t piss f*ck c*nt cocksucker motherf*cker and tits. There's your swearing.

I don't know man, you know my opinion but I don't want to start a fight soz yeah.

#4 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:59 PM

Do some drugs and go to dinner trashed, them make them feel bad by saying "well i was bored without my computer".

#5 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

NO NO..DRUGS ARE BAD....... :20:

#6 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:27 PM

rofl... those were the good old days, when parents limited your time to sit in front of the computer...

#7 TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Lurker

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:48 PM

Was it a school night or some sh*t? That I may understand. On the weekends I just go to sleep when im tired, which is usually sometime around 10 or 11 in the morning. Seriously, your rents are gay if you cant be on at 2.

#8 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:55 PM

sh*t piss f*ck c*nt cocksucker motherf*cker and tits. There's your swearing.

I don't know man, you know my opinion but I don't want to start a fight soz yeah.

Ah c'mon man! I was expecting more! Lol

Was it a school night or some sh*t? That I may understand. On the weekends I just go to sleep when im tired, which is usually sometime around 10 or 11 in the morning. Seriously, your rents are gay if you cant be on at 2.

It's break right now, but I am kinda sick but even if I wasn't my parents would of been mad. But actually I think I got off easier than I thought I was going to. In a way they actually made me have more time on the computer because about a week ago my dad told me I should limit myself to 1 and a half hours but I could police myself. Now they'll police more.

Oh and Splunk, lol you better not.

#9 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:18 PM

Do some drugs and go to dinner trashed, them make them feel bad by saying "well i was bored without my computer".

thats what i said

#10 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:24 PM

Well it's like this:

A school day I could understand because you have to get up early and pay attention and sh*t, so a parent getting mad isn't uncommon in that situation.

However on days off, you should be able to do whatever you want because you don't have to do sh*t the next day. Hell, in the summer, I might f*ckin stay up until 9-10 am, sleep until 3, swim, eat, and do it over.

Whatever, in THAT situation I seriously wouldn't listen to my parents. Not that it would be an issue, but, seriously, what are they gonna do?

#11 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:26 PM

There going to Ground you...zomg thats so harsh..lmao

#12 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:35 PM

Haha, that's why I love being the only computer literate person in all of my family (Extending all the way out to my 2nd cousins.)

My Mom tried that on me back before I had my own computer, lol that worked for about a week till I refused to help her with computer problems.

#13 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:41 PM

Stay in drugs, don't do school, and always listen to your grandparents.

Shouldn't have risked it for a biscuit. :emo:

#14 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:52 PM

lol dude, that sucks.. happened to me a couple of times.. but then after about a week my parents forget about it...

#15 Lesbian Dad

Lesbian Dad

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:54 PM

i remember those days where i couldn't stay up...could only play after my homework was done....good thing i am in college

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 07:24 PM

man i can't even remember the last time my parents "told" me to do something. damn i rekon there used to be a time the would tell me i should spend less time on the computer but i kind of always did what i wanted when i was young. maybe tats why my parents hated me till i moveed out.

but yeah once i started getting wasted and driving home and passing out in the driveway with the truck running, the kind of backed off of the computer thing lol

#17 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 07:29 PM

but yeah once i started getting wasted and driving home and passing out in the driveway with the truck running, the kind of backed off of the computer thing lol

Because they were concerned about the truck?

Edited by Mike2077, 23 February 2007 - 07:35 PM.

#18 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 07:45 PM

well when your parents wake to leave to go to work at 8am and my tuck is sideways in the drive way, running, with me in it. they tend to let the little things go.

that or when they are woken up by you falling in the hallway from being drunk and hearing you slam your head into sheet rock, that works too. ahhh good times living with the parents :)

#19 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:02 PM

When I first got my Genesis in '93, the rule was only on the weekends. And when we first got the internet in '96, it was limited to 3 hours a night.

Ah, the sh*t old days.

#20 The Drizzle

The Drizzle

Who is the drizzle?

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 08:09 PM

get new parents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users