• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:54 AM

http://www.futuresho...i...L&langid=EN

Acer 3800 x2, 1gb ram...... etc

Acer 17" lcd....

$820 rebate! lol

Check it out for yourself, I bought 3 of these. Retails for around $800 CDN.... reputable site, owned by best buy.

I think this is one of those things like Kid Capri or someone used to post about guys that work for the company would post up huge deals as "mistakes".

Don't pass it up.... easy money / system.

EDIT: This was linked on Future Shop's main page, http://futureshop.ca

Don't expect it to last lol

Edited by monster, 02 March 2007 - 04:58 AM.

#2 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:05 AM

DAMN. My luck has it that I was already planning on going to to FS today.

#3 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:06 AM

Seriously dude, order it now for pickup, cause once they figure this out (or if they sell out before then), then you're f*cked.

But, if you buy it, print the receipt, then they can't do sh*t about it. Go steal your mom's credit card lol

#4 Sgt. Bojo

Sgt. Bojo

Ant Lion Guard

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:16 AM

Sale Ends:
3/8/2007

they also have a 50" Plasma with a savings of $700, or same TV with home theatre package, $1100 off.

#5 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:20 AM

Sale Ends:
3/8/2007

Good luck. @ $30... there is no way there will be enough stock to last.... I got 3 decent systems for $165, it won't last, trust me.

they also have a 50" Plasma with a savings of $700, or same TV with home theatre package, $1100 off.

Home theater is always marked up, thus more room to slash prices. The key is finding stuff that is sufficiently BELOW COST. Find me a plasma for $500, then we're in business. Oh, and not some no name brand either.

#6 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:36 AM

I cant get them to ship to u.s. i tried!!!Mother %#!@^%&

#7 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:40 AM

^ PWNED

#8 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:51 AM

• The country specified is invalid. Shipping addresses must be in Canada; billing addresses may be in Canada or the United States.
  • You must specify a valid Canadian Province for shipping addresses, and a valid Canadian Province or U.S. State for billing addresses.
Now i know i hate canadian's... them queer, jew, gay pride ass raping mother %$^$

#9 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:55 AM

• The country specified is invalid. Shipping addresses must be in Canada; billing addresses may be in Canada or the United States.
  • You must specify a valid Canadian Province for shipping addresses, and a valid Canadian Province or U.S. State for billing addresses.
Now i know i hate canadian's... them queer, jew, gay pride ass raping mother %$^$

lol.... only the assholes from quebec are queer, jew, gay pride ass raping mother f*ckers.

If you really want one, send it to me, and I'll ship it back to you..... I'm not an asshole, I'll actually send it.

#10 vet.mad hatter

vet.mad hatter

the real hatter

• Server Admin+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 06:02 AM

To much of a pain in the ass.. thanks though :evil:

#11 kidcapri

kidcapri

Human Shield

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 09:25 AM

It seems to be fixed now, but this is the sh*t I was talking about. It was probably some disgruntled employee giving the company one last f*ck you. I really can't see how it was a mistake.

#12 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 11:04 AM

They fixed it. And they called me to tell me they would not honor my purchase :-(

#13 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 04:51 PM

They fixed it. And they called me to tell me they would not honor my purchase :-(

sue'em! lol thatd be the american way...

#14 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

Their online misprint policy states that they can change or cancel an order due to misprint.... too bad though.

#15 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:36 PM

if u get ur comp monster... can i please buy one from ya? cuz they already figured it out when i checked it. :(

#16 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 05:39 PM

if u get ur comp monster... can i please buy one from ya? cuz they already figured it out when i checked it. :(

Hoon: Posted Image

#17 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 08:52 PM

hahaha

CORRECTION NOTIFICATION >> click here for details.
On March 1 9:00 pm EST to march 2nd 8:30 am EST there was a price error on futureshop.ca for the Acer Aspire AMD Athlon Computer and 17" LCD Monitor package (BDL10001894 - Web ID 10084209 and 10078548). This bundle was priced online at $29.99 when in fact it should be $699.99 as per our Mar 2nd flyer.
We sincerrely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our valued customers.

#18 monster

monster

You live on pen island

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 03:54 AM

got this email today:

On your recent visit to futureshop.ca you made a purchase through in-store pick up for an Acer Aspire AMD Athlon Computer and 17 inch LCD Monitor package (BDL10001894 – Web ID 10084209 and 10078548). When your order was placed, this package was incorrectly listed as $29.99 the correct sale price for this item is $699.99. futureshop.ca strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information but occasionally, human errors do occur. Please refer to section 5 of our Web Site Use Agreement for more details on misprints.

We regret to inform you that Future Shop will not be fulfilling your order for the Aspire AMD Athlon Computer and 17 inch LCD Monitor package. We understand that you received an email that indicated that the items were available for pickup; however due to the misprint, the store is unable to fulfill your order.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

We at futureshop.ca appreciate you taking full advantage of our web store opportunities and are working hard to prevent any similar issues in the future.

We thank you for shopping at futureshop.ca and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Sincerely,

futureshop.ca

The information in this e-mail message including any attachments is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by replying to the message and deleting all copies of it from your computer.

Ce courriel de meme que toute piece jointe s'adresse seulement au(x) destinataire(s) designe(s) et peut contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou privilegies. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur ou que vous n'etes pas un destinataire designe, veuillez avertir immediatement l'expediteur en repondant au message et effacez-en toutes les copies dans votre ordinateur.

Edited by monster, 03 March 2007 - 03:55 AM.

#19 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:02 AM

"We at futureshop.ca appreciate you taking full advantage of our web store opportunities and are working hard to prevent any similar issues in the future."

roflmao

#20 Hoon

Hoon

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:35 AM

REJECTED!!! lolz it was too good to be true in the first place...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users