Photo

f*ck the pentagon

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

alright, so the company I work for now, which I got laid off from for a few weeks because work was slow, just notified me that 20 more people are being laid off again for 2-3 weeks because the pentagon decided to change the date for their orders of the new server racks and office equipment leaving us very little to no work for a few weeks, unless verizon turns around and says they need a butt load of server racks....f*cking govt, screwing the little guy over any way they can.

#2 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:56 PM

I highly doubt the Pentagon decided they didn't need their server racks just so you'd be jobless.

But that blows. Being jobless is fun at first, and then you realize "f*ck! I NEED MONEY!"

#3 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:28 PM

that i know justin, but what my bosses told me is that this same time of the year every damn year the pentagon puts new industrial sized office desks in there selling off the old ones, and replacing the "defense" servers, whatever the hell that is, I just weld the damn frames.damn things after all the fabbing and welding the frames can suposedly hold over 4000 lbs....slight overkill, but they are the specs given to us by the engineers from the pentagon.

#4 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 09:30 PM

that i know justin, but what my bosses told me is that this same time of the year every damn year the pentagon puts new industrial sized office desks in there selling off the old ones, and replacing the "defense" servers, whatever the hell that is, I just weld the damn frames.damn things after all the fabbing and welding the frames can suposedly hold over 4000 lbs....slight overkill, but they are the specs given to us by the engineers from the pentagon.

Just wait till next week to get pissed...when they decide to outsource all the work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users