• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 FaTe**

FaTe**

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:36 PM

Alright, my names FaTe** many different cal stuff, along with other leagues, and i was just wanting to say hi,

Im 20 Years old,
Live in Lafayette, Indiana

And i just play games for a living.

Today - March 9th at 1:15pm, i was banned from a Boss-Gamer server.

I really enjoyed playing there, especially when the donation that i was going to make was going to be hefty if i even thought of joining, bring along my sponserships, but anyway, i was banned due to this comment, "So im ghosting when i kill a bunch of people?" after being accused for ghosting.

Now the way i see it, i did nothing wrong, didn't get an explaination of why i got banned, along with my clan member.

Immediatly i decided to bring it up on the forums.

Now, unless your clan plans on going somewhere i'd suggest mature players and ones whom don't become childish when dieing in a game of a First Person Shooter.

So to inform you my interests in Boss-Gamers as a community player has now ended.

Please choose your admins wisely, because they are immateur, for the most part...

Hi, and bye, Take it easy, and good luck to whomever, cause seems like your future is going to need it.

#2 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

Alright, my names FaTe** many different cal stuff, along with other leagues, and i was just wanting to say hi,

Im 20 Years old,

I really enjoyed playing there, especially when the donation that i was going to make was going to be hefty if i even thought of joining, bring along my sponserships, but anyway, i was banned due to this comment, "So im ghosting when i kill a bunch of people?" after being accused for ghosting.

Now the way i see it, i did nothing wrong, didn't get an explaination of why i got banned, along with my clan member.

Now, unless your clan plans on going somewhere i'd suggest mature players and ones whom don't become childish when dieing in a game of a First Person Shooter.

So to inform you my interests in Boss-Gamers as a community player has now ended.

Please choose your admins wisely, because they are immateur, for the most part...

Hi, and bye, Take it easy, and good luck to whomever, cause seems like your future is going to need it.

you could have just said, "Hi, I'm a pompous tw*t."

if you have a legitimate grievance, post it in the relevant topic and maybe someone would address it.

i doubt, having gone about it like a complete jackoff, anyone will really care... but hey.

welcome to boss.

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 02:35 PM

Im 20 Years old,

Not a clan, not an introduction, not an unban request, have a nice day and please f*ck off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users