• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 06:50 PM

So, as I wake up at 7 A.M. this morning I remember, the dreadful deed that lay ahead of me. My wife (god kill her) thinks I need to be more active in the community (city community not boss) so she signs me up to be a VOLUNTEER at a middle schools Information Tech. Class. I drive over to this pre-pubescent prison and bring with me the following:

P4 3.2ghz CPU
512mb's DDR2 667 RAM
ASUS Pile-o-sh*t socket 775 board
The GAYEST looking "gaming" case ever made
A Western Digital Caviar 80GB sata 1.5 HDD
CD/DVD Burner
Floppy Drive
Raidmax 400 WATT PSU
ATI x1300xt (xt=xtra terrible)

So my "job" was to show these f*cking 6th GRADERS how to assemble a PC.
Jesus f*cking Christ.

3/4 of the class were preppy little pricks who didn't wanna participate. The other quarter were wanna be nerds who while putting the PC together I hear some chatter, check out these ACTUAL quotes of what I heard:

"Well, best buy has the new ATI Gefore 6200 OC"
"Yea I hear the OC's are the best graphic cards"
"My bro works at circuit city"
"I was playing rune scape the other day..."
"Sweet that video card rocks"
"I wonder if you can play Halo on this thing"
"I've got an AGP card that's pretty good"
"I wanted to play Guild Wars so I went to wal-mart and picked up a sweet kick butt Nvidia G E (saying the letters) force 5500"

So I put together this PC, pretty much myself, now I love building a PC but not this box of sh*t. Here I am installing Windows XP Home Edition when the teacher informs me (her name was Mrs.Black and she is white, wtf?) that the PC will be donated to the computer lab. THESE ARE MY PARTS! sh*tTY PARTS BUT REGARDLESS MY PARTS! Well, after spanning 3 class periods (lucky kids getting to skip math) of the same little pokemon catchers I was finally allowed to leave. On the way home I picked up some Jack Daniels and I just sobered up enough to make this topic. Moral of the story, don't marry a women with decent community interests. Lost my f*cking P4......

End Rant.

Edited by Janton, 27 March 2007 - 06:50 PM.

#2 mattymatny

mattymatny

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:29 PM

Wow dude that sux but everyone favorite buddy Jack should help you out. The past 3 summers i worked at a summer camp with kids. I supervise the rifle range. You wouldnt believe some of the quotes ive heard there. Some of my favorites have to be "Which way does the bullet go in", "How many shots do i get per bullet" and one of the best had to be "can you turn the volume down on the guns". How i made it throught each summer with my mental sanity, i dont know.

#3 Mike2077

Mike2077

Dirty Rodent

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

Lmao...

#4 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:44 PM

"Well, best buy has the new ATI Gefore 6200 OC"
"Yea I hear the OC's are the best graphic cards"
"My bro works at circuit city"
"I was playing rune scape the other day..."
"Sweet that video card rocks"
"I wonder if you can play Halo on this thing"
"I've got an AGP card that's pretty good"
"I wanted to play Guild Wars so I went to wal-mart and picked up a sweet kick butt Nvidia G E (saying the letters) force 5500"

f*cking ROFL! ATI Geforce? The GeForce 5500 "kick butt?" Rune Scape?

I weep for the future...

#5 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:57 PM

She better suck you're dick hard.

I can't stand idiots and i would have ended up hauling off and decking one of those kids, or yelling at them... fuck runescape...

#6 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:06 PM

Hey i was one of those kids...

pfft :whatever:

#7 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:00 PM

lol sounds like a you had a great day...

The idea of Volunteering is that it's supposed to be VOLUNTARY lol. I do it, but not with kids, fuck that.

You should have hooked up a projector and showed 'em meatspin.com, until you were "dismissed" early lol

#8 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:38 PM

rofl that sucks. just join the local country club. let her do the bs stuff that all the other wives do and you go get drunk on a golf cart.

thats what im doing if i f*ck up and marry one of those broads

#9 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

you got pwned, "don't put the pussy on a pedestal"

now, regardless of what your wife looks like, buy her a gym membership and when she asks why tell her,

"due to my current community effort I can no longer volunteer to look at your fat ass"

#10 Woozy

Woozy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:15 PM

Thats the same set up i have, now i have sh*tty parts he says!

#11 Jack

Jack

The Uncola

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:10 AM

Thats the same set up i have, now i have sh*tty parts he says!

HAHAHA dude he's retired and just buys the newest hardware to "play" with. You probably don't have a piece of sh*t, you just lack his funding.

#12 Woozy

Woozy

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:02 AM

HAHAHA dude he's retired and just buys the newest hardware to "play" with. You probably don't have a piece of sh*t, you just lack his funding.

I was kidding. Tee Hee, But next time ur wife does something like that to you, sign her up for marraige concelling. :)

#13 Halcomb

Halcomb

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:06 PM

I was kidding. Tee Hee, But next time ur wife does something like that to you, sign her up for marraige concelling. :)

or the "intervention of the open palm."

#14 the AntiHippie

the AntiHippie

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:31 PM

you got pwned, "don't put the pussy on a pedestal"

now, regardless of what your wife looks like, buy her a gym membership and when she asks why tell her,

"due to my current community effort I can no longer volunteer to look at your fat ass"

LMAO.

#15 andyouarewho

andyouarewho

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:37 PM

what bullsh*t is that? why did you have to "donate" your parts?

#16 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:50 PM

Meh, it was a P4, nothing my heart was attached to. (but still)

All in all I don't feel the warm and fuzziness of helping out the community that I think 200 dollars of PC parts should have given me but it gave me something to do that day. I'd also like to point out that I'm not completely retired, I own a PC repair shop but I hardly ever work there. My brother (co-owner) is a lot younger than me and works a normal shift with a few good employees, I just drop in from time to time to make sure no one is stealing the parts that I ordered. Couple nights ago I ordered 16GB's of DDR2 800 RAM & several motherboards, it's spring break and that means new builds!

But yes, I do have the funding :evil:

#17 Justin Sane

Justin Sane

Old Man of the Sea

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

Here I am installing Windows XP Home Edition when the teacher informs me (her name was Mrs.Black and she is white, wtf?) that the PC will be donated to the computer lab. THESE ARE MY PARTS! sh*tTY PARTS BUT REGARDLESS MY PARTS!

That's not a volunteer, that's a theft. You should sue them for it.

Also, if you're nailing your wife from behind "slip" and jam it in her ass.

#18 Florida_Funk

Florida_Funk

Americas Wang

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

So, as I wake up at 7 A.M. this morning I remember, the dreadful deed that lay ahead of me. My wife (god kill her) thinks I need to be more active in the community (city community not boss) so she signs me up to be a VOLUNTEER at a middle schools Information Tech. Class.
End Rant.

Dude there are so many things wrong with this quote.....but I will not flame I will try and help.

The only thing I'm gonna say is that nobody should be signing you up for stuff you don't wanna do, put your foot down dammit make us men proud. :no:

#19 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:57 PM

Would not be a bad thing if you somehow got a contract to service the school computers. Tell them you will volunteer your time if they pony up a contract. Other than that, helping retarded school kids is for teachers.

#20 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:06 PM

Well I might get a standing ovation at the next PTO meeting! THATS SOMETHING TO f*cking LIVE FOR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users