• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:45 PM

Just playing along and I get a kick ban message? Any reasoning?

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:46 PM

Just wait for Ezekiel to reply. . .

#3 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

Just wait for Ezekiel to reply. . .

?

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 06:56 PM

well it's his deal, I dunno too much about it.

#5 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:01 PM

Now you know how it feels... Thanks again for banning me without justification. Thanks for real to whoever unbanned me tho. :tup:

#6 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:01 PM

Now you know how it feels... Thanks again for banning me without justification. Thanks for real to whoever unbanned me tho. :tup:

I don't even know who you are let alone ban you.

#7 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

I was Reichsmarschall when u banned me this morning at 5 am.

#8 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:03 PM

You're always playing as T, which normally I don't give a rats ass if you do. But even when the teams are stacked, where the CTs are getting obliterated. You keep slaying/burning/exploding/etc CTs when they don't move to your liking. And on top of that, you give no verbal warning first. You just slay without saying anything first.

Also, I've seen a few cases of very unwarrented slayings. Like just before I banned you it was 1 CT vs 1 T. The CT had the hostages and was running out the front and the T was camping in the small sniper room. The CT ended up killing the T and then you slayed him. It's things like that enforce the T sided team stacking. No one ever does anything to Ts, yet will randomly slay CTs just because. Which makes them not want to join CTs.

You need to be more patient. Specially if you're not willing to play as CTs or try and unstack the teams, then you certinely have no fucking right to slay them for camping when the Ts have 40 wins and the CTs have something like 3 or 4.

#9 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:08 PM

You're always playing as T, which normally I don't give a rats ass if you do. But even when the teams are stacked, where the CTs are getting obliterated. You keep slaying/burning/exploding/etc CTs when they don't move to your liking. And on top of that, you give no verbal warning first. You just slay without saying anything first.

Also, I've seen a few cases of very unwarrented slayings. Like just before I banned you it was 1 CT vs 1 T. The CT had the hostages and was running out the front and the T was camping in the small sniper room. The CT ended up killing the T and then you slayed him. It's things like that enforce the T sided team stacking. No one ever does anything to Ts, yet will randomly slay CTs just because. Which makes them not want to join CTs.

You need to be more patient. Specially if you're not willing to play as CTs or try and unstack the teams, then you certinely have no f*cking right to slay them for camping when the Ts have 40 wins and the CTs have something like 3 or 4.

I play equally as T and CT, so you are wrong.

I slay equally as T or CT, so you are wrong. (edit: Let me just add, that I almost ALWAYS give cash after I slay to negate any loss of weaponry)

Shall we discuss how you camp as a CT? If you're going to play fair then go ahead and ban yourself and remove your own Admin roles.

I do my best to balance fair gameplay with non-boring gameplay. Was this because I called you a pussy? f*ck off...

Edited by Drakma, 01 April 2007 - 07:09 PM.

#10 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:10 PM

If you are really 34 and acting like such a child you really need to get a life. Who else you gonna tell to f*ck off?

#11 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:11 PM

I was Reichsmarschall when u banned me this morning at 5 am.

I gave you a 20 minute ban because you were being an asshat and refusing to change your obviously f*cked up rates after I told you more then THREE times how to change it and what they should be.

#12 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:12 PM

If you are really 34 and acting like such a child you really need to get a life. Who else you gonna tell to f*ck off?

Who's the child that ran to mommy and daddy because he couldn't handle a 20 minute ban?

#13 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:15 PM

Listen. I didn't mess with my rates in the first place. And i entered the f*cking commands that you asked me to enter. If my rates weren't to you are liking then it was not because of my non compliance. It also wasn't a 20 min ban cuz it said you have been permanently banned and I was still banned as of 30 mins ago tonite. so uh... ya.

#14 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:16 PM

Who's the child that ran to mommy and daddy because he couldn't handle a 20 minute ban?

You shut the fuck up, I've heard from other members of you abusing you're powers. Burning people for no reason. I really have no idea how you got admin.

#15 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

Listen. I didn't mess with my rates in the first place. And i entered the f*cking commands that you asked me to enter. If my rates weren't to you are liking then it was not because of my non compliance. It also wasn't a 20 min ban cuz it said you have been permanently banned and I was still banned as of 30 mins ago tonite. so uh... ya.

Well then I apologize if it was more than 20 minutes. I certainly didn't mean to perma ban you.

Your remarks back to me work inflamatory and smackish, that's why I gave you the ban.

#16 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

this should have been in admin chat, and btw im not trying to be an ass, because for one i don't know anything about drakma so im not getting on his case.
but why do we have admins who aen't even dedicated members yet

Edited by Billy Pumper, 01 April 2007 - 07:20 PM.

#17 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

You shut the f*ck up, I've heard from other members of you abusing you're powers. Burning people for no reason. I really have no idea how you got admin.

And I heard you like goat sex. Wow, RUMORS!

#18 Drakma

Drakma

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

this should have been in admin chat

Well, seeing as how I don't have access to that....

#19 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

dude you are so full of sh*t. I asked what commands to enter then I entered them. Then i said you were wrong for banning the other guy cuz he wasn't rate hacking either. How is that "smackish"?

#20 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

you say you slay equally between ct and t.......its not a game, admins are there to be used if necessary, you shouldnt have to slay any at all

(sorry for posting in here i realise i aint an admin anymore)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users