• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BigKahunaBurger

BigKahunaBurger

Lurker

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 12:59 AM

I've been playing on the Boss servers now for around a month or longer. I've never had any problems with anyone and usually keep to myself. I know the rules, which are few to say the least. No Excessive camping, I know this and most who play know this. Hiding in one of the sniper areas within 20 secs of rd I don't consider camping but the admin thought it was. So next rd I don't camp kill a sh*t load of guys and then I get banned. I don't understand why but never had a problem till tonight. I'm not even sure who the admin was but this guy was blinding everyone, slapping people, slaying the whole ct team after we won a rd, and all of these things more then once.
I know its your server but I have never seen anyone else do the things this guy was doing. Just hope you will pull the ban so I can continue to play on your server.

BigKahunaBurger

#2 $@t@/\/

$@t@/\/

Lurker

• Banned
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 02:19 AM

hey i was playing with u earlier and i got banned for no reason at all!

#3 Unk

Unk

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 02:51 AM

hey i was playing with u earlier and i got banned for no reason at all!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It could be a number of things. For one I saw a tag on ya and never seen your intro post. In order to join BoSS Gamerz you have to Post and be active. I warned you once so whoever banned you had the right to as far as I'm concerned with. It's up to cShadow to unban ya. Tough luck.

Edited by Unk, 12 March 2005 - 02:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users