• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 FortySix&2

FortySix&2

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:28 PM

hello, i havent been in BoSS for very long at all, but we need some topics up in here >.>, ive been posting on dead topics im so bored! normaly im not much of a chatter, but yall make me laugh.. plus you really get to know ppl alot by reading the, sometimes insightful posts, and also the very retarded ones.. anywho.. just thought i would probe ppl till they post, even its the posts are against me, which they prolly will be >.< :weee:

#2 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:37 PM

leave it to the new guy to tell us what to do :D

haha jp man... but yea thats a good idea and im glad u mentioned it

bunch of times i sit on these forums cuz im bored as sh*t... sometimes there are topics to reply to... someteims there is absolute sh*t to do on here

but hes rite... lets all try to be just a lil bit more active to make these forums lively and fun (even if ur fragoholic (( cuz no1 likes this guy... hes a haxors))... i love u man haha)

#3 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:12 PM

What's great about this forum is that it's not a full time job to keep on top of the posts.

quality over quantity i always say, with the exception of sex and possibly beer

#4 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

hello, i havent been in BoSS for very long at all, but we need some topics up in here >.>, ive been posting on dead topics im so bored! normaly im not much of a chatter, but yall make me laugh.. plus you really get to know ppl alot by reading the, sometimes insightful posts, and also the very retarded ones.. anywho.. just thought i would probe ppl till they post, even its the posts are against me, which they prolly will be >.< :weee:

Chill out with all of your worthless posts on the forums. If you spam (especially on dead topic without adding any insight what so ever, then it will most likely lead to a posting suspension or ban).

#5 Lost

Lost

Lazy Canadian Lurker

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:33 AM

I would make fun of you for being in NB, but well.. thats where I'm from... best leave that one alone I guess.

I will however mention that you sir - were a POST wh*re yesterday.. Save some slacking for while your are work or something.. :20:

#6 FortySix&2

FortySix&2

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:28 AM

lol. thx massacre, ill chill.. just trying to get to know ppl/ voice my opinion. :perk:

#7 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 02:37 PM

the only part of the forms that's "serious" is the unban request section, other wise have fun spamin and saying random dumb sh*t, everyone here does it. and dont worry about mass, hes just an old man on the stoup shaking his cain .........have fun!

#8 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:38 PM

I can care less in topics that mean something to someone somewhere, but he was spamming in dead topics with one word posts. If I can recall correctly, that was against the rules, at least, it was when rules were enforced around here.

#9 FortySix&2

FortySix&2

Lurker

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:42 PM

thx wyte, and mass, one word post? hmm dont remember that... i could easily be wrong, but i do not recall 1 word posting :S PS:im obviously new here, just learning as i go along, wasnt aware that i shouldnt attempt to revive older posts if its a topic im interested in, but wasnt around at the time, apparently thats wrong and ill stop, to most thx for the constructive critisism, and mass, just the criticism :weee:

#10 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 06:55 PM

damn :grin:

Unless if smiley faces count as words, that was a one word post. I don't even care quite much really, and in truth, I consider the rules to be constructive criticism. I mean, it keeps you from getting banned, now doesn't it? Also, you must have been quite interested in the "best BJ ever" (as I was :evil: ) since you had to fuel a topic that was dug up by someone else.

#11 Ahkmed

Ahkmed

DICK RAMM

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:43 PM

Speaking of worthless posts... I bet he has a really nice cane. :tup:

#12 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member