• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:31 PM

Ok, well i've been in boss for a couple months now and i find myself seeing more and more new recruits, and i get to know each one. Not only by talking to them in game but by thier intro posts in these forums... so i thought it would be nice if all the veterans could make a little intro post so i can get to know you, much like how i got to know the new members =D. thx in advance

#2 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:11 AM

we made intros a long time ago, read them

Edited by wyte mafia, 14 April 2007 - 12:13 AM.

#3 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:14 AM

I'm the guy with the wallet that says "Bad Mother f*cker" on it...

#4 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:17 AM

I'm the guy with the wallet that says "Bad Mother f*cker" on it...

lol ok sam

#5 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:53 AM

yeah, and there was also a intro thread that shadow closed/deleted, mainly us older players dont need to re introduce ourselves to eachother.
:dork:

#6 Reno

Reno

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:16 PM

Hi my name is craig and im a alcoholic.

#7 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:08 PM

I'm XxInColdBloodxX, Hi.

#8 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:44 PM

I'm XxInColdBloodxX, Hi.

More info please, and make your own intro post friggin' noob! :weee: (kidding!)

#9 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:18 PM

Hi my name is craig and im a alcoholic.

HI Craig

#10 dar_tana

dar_tana

Death to the Infidels!

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 06:02 PM

Someone brought this subject up like a month ago. Actually a couple of times. I think if you just read enough you'll get to know them.

#11 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 07:15 PM

hey im splunk and i love myself

#12 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:40 PM

Hi everyone, My name is Frag and I'm a Frag0holic :kill:

#13 Reno

Reno

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:41 PM

HI Craig

Hi Raccoon00.

#14 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:16 PM

well i searched for the old threads like this we did, but for some reason they are either closed or closed with shadow b*tching so this one will probly end the same but here

My name is Billy Pumper (Jared) I'm from South Georgia. I am 21 years old and in college. just about the only thing i play is CSS. I love it. I started playing when alpine and yatzee squirrel gave me this ip. i joined shortly after playing here and here i have been for over a year. I used to be a whole lot better than i am now but that is because i used to play 15 hours a day. but occasionally i can play a round or two like the old me. I am almost always on vent and im an admin so if anyone wants to say hey or needs me just ask

Edited by Billy Pumper, 14 April 2007 - 11:28 PM.

#15 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 03:05 AM

I'm rob, 19 years old, move about every 2 years so location don't mean shit, I know almost everything there is to know about computers, Hell I could ace a CS (not the game) class like nothing if I felt like it and get complete A+ cert's across the board (just don't give a flying fuck about them.) Hell I've even done Billy's computer homework once and his asian teacher wanted to suck his cock, No joke.

I like coding websites, fucking with php code and always improving upon things that don't seem right, I'm a psycho when it comes to detail and whatever I'm doing has to meet my personal standards or it gets shot down fast, If I cannot find a way to improve upon something, I eventually give up and then try a week later.

I joind back in like 99' or so when I used to play Sudden Strike (SSF v1.21) and we had a clan for it called DD(Dirty Dozen), but some fags a week later stole our name so we renamed it to BoSS, the clan leader eventually got dragged into a war in Iraq, 9/11, then after two tours he became a highschool teacher, I've run this community for at least 6 years, been through it all, Still here Surprisingly, but its fun to just hang out and do whatever.

aside from that there really isn't much to say.

Have any questions? Post em.

#16 Massacre

Massacre

Obvious Troll

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:35 AM

I'm Cameron, just turned 19 in March, and have been living in Florida for most of my life. My online time now is spent between pr0n, CSS, and WoW (I know, Kill the Non-Believer!!). I joined BoSS pretty much at the very end of its BF1942 days. As most of you know, I've been banned and unbanned plenty of time since then, so I might be the single most person to "join" BoSS like 8 or 9 times. I have a pretty uncommon job when it comes to people who play online games. I'm a supervisor (Hurray promotions!) of most of the food concession stands of a the largest traveling outdoor amusement agency in North America. I also own a few independent concession stands and a restaurant (a real one mind you) on top of that. So basically, I'm a carni. (A brief history behind the carnival). I don't play too much in the BoSS servers anymore, as I have other servers that I upkeep now, but I occasionally hop on the BoSS vent and talk to some of those !@#$%^&s that just might recognize me from back in the day. Well, there you go, because my first intro was the nubiest thing I've ever read.

#17 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:09 AM

ok my name is Kevin, I am 22 and now a welder/metal fabricator for a multi million dollar company that builds industrial sized server racks for big companys(like verizon, AT&T, and govt jobs like the pentagon defense data storage),I am currently waiting on the phone call for my second job with charter communications and also getting ready to finish the last of my oil burners certification classes.
I like playing some MMO's but I get bored of them fast, and sick of paying a monthly fee, I rarely play CS:S anymore due to time constraints with work and such.
umm, I like the occasional 4x4 trail, nothing too extreme seeing how i cannot afford any new parts for my truck like a new axel, drivetrain etc.
I love coming to the forums just to see what crazy and interesting things are posted,love this place.
I am also currently back with my high school sweetheart of 4 years, and i plan on asking her to marry me on our NH trip in the fall.
oh and last but not least...I love beer.
that is all.

#18 ashbash

ashbash

- The English Wanker -

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:11 AM

My name is Ash im 17 (<enter joke about name here>) im from England. When i got CSS it was just to f*ck around and it was the 1st online game i ever played, BoSS was one of the first servers i played on and i was told to join up from S.W.A.T 2.0 which was about 2 years ago. For around 12-13months i played everyday for 6-8 hours during the week and 12+ hours at weekend, so naturally for any1 who plays that amount of time i was pretty good and i was often seen raping long hall with Billy as a ct :tup: .

Then i found the Evil that is WoW....i played that pretty hardcore aswell and became pretty good at it, because of this i became a c*nt and got myself banned from BoSS but after multiple sessions of giving shadow oral he allowed me to play here again. i was an admin for around 12-13months and hope to become 1 soon again.

hmm missed this from 1st part - I currently go to college and study ICT, Geography and Biology..its gay i hate it and will be leaving soon to most probably join the navy. Live for the weekend love gettin drunk with friends and having a laugh.

edit : im missing like 6 or 7 hundred posts lol. im guessing from old topic being deleted

Edited by ashbash, 15 April 2007 - 09:13 AM.

#19 IWantWhiteCastle

IWantWhiteCastle

I Know the Slyder Secret

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:37 AM

My name is Justin..I'm 19 years old and live in the Albany, NY area. I haven't posted about it in a while but the older members should know that I'm BoSS's resident bowler and am huge into it. I've bowled in probably 5 leagues a year for years now, and plan on joining the PBA after next season. I'm currently going to college and majoring in CIS. I'm into a lot of styles of metal/hard rock and go to a show/concert probably every 2 weeks or so. I'm currently working part time at Hollywood Video.

Now my BoSS life: I joined BoSS playing under the name 'Cloud Connected' on the servers. BoSS was the second server that I populated frequently, and specifically enjoyed it at the time because there were no flashbangs/awps (although now I hate that lol). When I first joined BoSS Frag0Holic absolutely dominated our servers. He always had the most insane scores and skill wise was much better than anyone else at the time (everyones caught up now though :dork: ). I used to admin for a while on two separate occasions but I decided to pursue competitive Counter Strike. I've always kind of stuck around here even though I really don't play in the servers anymore, ya might see me occasionally though. I've led and been in a few CAL clans that have all fell apart, but we're a lot of fun. One of our groups even went to a 150 man lan party/source tournament. Currently I don't even play Counter Strike anymore..I've simply lost interest for the moment and don't have a lot of time to play anyway.

I am however really big into Command and Conquer 3 now so people should get that :weee:

#20 Splunk

Splunk

Guitar God

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 12:24 PM

ok ill do a real one too...
Im Alex, i turn 16 in a little more than a week. Um ive been playin cs for about a year along with DOD...I play guitar in a band as well as the school jazz band. I love music. I play both varsity soccer and lacrosse and i am the captain of both teams.
THE END

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users