24 replies to this topic

#21 korosys420

korosys420

Combine Elite

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 05:24 PM

hey peoples whats cracken?My name is Keith.i live in a hole called Vermont. it sucks but the buds are usually good.i started playing css about two years ago on stoned's account. so when xmas came i got a computer and my own acct, thankx stoned i owe ya one.neways i am 24, i play a few games online mainly css and rune scape. i have a six year old daughter and a three year old son. i am not with either one of the mothers.i love to party and play guitar. i started playing seven string this past fall.ok well not much more to say.
peace n1ggaz

#22 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 05:26 PM

When I first joined BoSS Frag0Holic absolutely dominated our servers. He always had the most insane scores and skill wise was much better than anyone else at the time (everyones caught up now though :dork: ).

Haha those were the glorious days of cabinet haxxoring :1: Thanks for bringing that up, so I don't have to do it myself and look like an asshole!

My original intro topic is no longer on the forums, so I might as well do a real one too.

My name is Bj�rn, an old viking name meaning "Bear", and I was born and raised in Western Sweden. I moved to Tallahassee, Florida about 2� years ago (at age 19) to study at FSU. I'm currently a junior in the Environmental Studies program. I also work part time with the North West Florida Water Management District, and volunteer with the Tallahassee Museum trying to restore natural ecosystems on their property. I'm no "tree-hugger" by any means though (they give environmentalism a bad name, fuck PETA and fuck Greenpeace). Other interests include metal (mostly Nordic bands), mountain biking, canoeing and other outdoor activities (in Sweden, drinking falls in this category).
As far as gaming goes, I've been playing computer games on and off for about 12 years. I got into CS early in the game, at about beta 5.2, back when it was playable on my P1 133 mhz, 1mb video card, and 32mb RAM. I have never played CS professionally, eventhough some might say I would do very well. In general, I've always had a soft spot for FPS, fantasy RPG and RTS games.
As with most of the old school people in BoSS, I joined in the first quarter of '05, a couple of months after the release of CS:S, BoSS #1/#2 24/7 Office were some of the first servers I played on and it quickly became the only server I played on <3

Alternative Nicknames:
Frag
Bienie (bastardization of my real name)
Captain Planet (Env. freak)
Spiderman (I look alot like Tobey McGuire lol)
Fag0holic (when I pwn someone)

#23 Capt.John

Capt.John

Goofanacka

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:07 PM

Well I dunno if I count as an older boss member, but what the heck...

my name is John, I just bought hl2 and wanted to try source BoSS was the best server that ive ever played on (no flashbangs and good players ftw) and after playing and getting to know the memebrs I thought id join
I live in Minnesota, I havent been active for awhile cuz my Wii and 360 are calling me all the time but im slowly coming back, I play Titan Quest with sticks every once in a while and i just figured out after 2-3 months of not playing source ur gunna get ur ass handed to ya :dork:

well hope to see u all...

Edited by Capt.John, 15 April 2007 - 08:11 PM.

#24 TheHobo

TheHobo

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:59 PM

well, thx for posting and thx to shadow for not locking the topic like some of u said he would, anways here is a bit about me.
My name is Tim and i live in a small town( about 400 people) in the central valley of California. i spend most of my time playing css and mmo's. im currently 16 have no job and no car, go me, and am just trying to get past these awfull years of schooling... i love comps but i dont know sh*t about them, i barely know how to burn a ct.... although i am lazy as f*ck i might be able to help some of with anyschool work u have (no math.. grr). As for other likes, i like to write, yes i know im a loser... and well thats me in a nutshell.

#25 Constantine

Constantine

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 07:24 PM

Well, my name is Ryan and have been a member of BoSS for a long while now. Was a pitcher for the washington state cougars back in the day and basically baseball was my life until I graduated in 1997. After that, enrolled in dental school in Fort Lauderdale, FL where I met my wife. She was from South Carolina, so basically makes me from S.C. So, when my wife is watching entertainment tonight and all that reality t.v. shit, I'm in game. Lately been playing Guild Wars cause I blow donkey these days at CSS. So, there you have it.

Peace

C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users