• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:25 PM

I hope this is the right section to post in, i saw a few other topics about banned so i figured it would be.

I was banned yesturday, I was aliasing with the name `Prefire but i usually use sFc | Deathbringer
I was just wonderin why I was banned, and if it could be lifted. I'm not the guy to talk sh*t on pubs so I'm not sure why I was banned. It was on the dust2 server. I admin a few servers so i understand there doesnt have to be a reason to ban someone, u can cuz its your server, so if thats the case just lemme know and you wont have to hear from me again.

STEAM_0:0:9206465

#2 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:37 PM

From what I've heard, some people called you a waller.

#3 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:52 PM

The admins did, or just the random pubbers?

#4 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:19 PM

both from what I recall.

#5 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

Well, I've been playing css for a few years now, and I have never and never will cheat. Usually if I'm aliasing its cause I'm pissed off or something and I don't want people to follow me through xfire or anything, so I go to servers that are 30-40 man because usually the skill level of most of the players isn't that good. So i like to go and just rape faces, and cheer up myself. I have CAL experience and my team will be going cal next season and usually scrim every day, so I know what I'm doing in pubs.

#6 *CHILIDOG*

*CHILIDOG*

BoSS Fantasy Football 2010 Champ

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

if no one claims this ban you will most likely be unbanned so GL with that...

#7 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:02 PM

bamm

heres that id inert, STEAM_0:0:9206465

Edited by wyte mafia, 17 April 2007 - 08:03 PM.

#8 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:33 PM

When i clicked that link, i got this

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

#9 Cleric

Cleric

Gun Kata

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:09 PM

The reason you cannot get to it is that it is in the admin section of the forum that is only viewable by server admins. More or less (I will not name the admin because he can come in here and say his stick) he thought you were walling but he didn't grab your steamid. Also there is a possible demo from another admin.

If he doesn't come foreward you will most likely be unbanned. Until then just wait for the admin to reply or the god admin to overturn the ban.

#10 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:28 PM

=D

#11 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

lolol banned again

The guy said right before he banned me "wow death, how long have you been walling for?"
I can understand why you would think i wall, I dont aim to where im looking, i aim to where im going, unless im standing still or movin aroudn waiting for someone to pop out, i dont know what but thats how i learned to play css and thats just my style of gaming. It does look like i wall when i aim like that cuz i look towards ppls direction while i run because of the way i aim, thats why i do it so when i turn corners and stuff my crosshair is already in there general area and ready to fire. especially on d2, i know that map foot by foot so i know where everyone likes to stand, hide, etc. and using a 4.5 mouse senstivity, if ppl pop corners before expected, i can turn fast and easily. the admin was sniperwolf i believe so i guess he can explain the same thing i just said but instead of aiming where i go its walls.

#12 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:53 PM

your unbanned, dont worry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users