• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kanehdian

Kanehdian

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:20 PM

WELL i have been playing in your Dust_2 (#2) server for several months, and made some friends in your community. I was attracted to your servers because of your unique preferences that i also share (1awp,2scout,noflash). Anyway, I play in your servers all the time (b4 teh ban) and have been playing css for what seems to be years. I must have logged over 100 hours in your servers since the last rank reset, and i was #1 for a good deal of time. So, im going to guess you dont want to read my novel ill cut to the chase. All of a sudden, some time in late march i was playing and got a message from i think Shadow telling me he was banning me. And before i could say anything i was removed. I talked to abunch of buddys on my list from the boss community since i spend 99% of my cs time on your servers and they replied that i was under the suspiscion of wall hacking. Its not a big deal to me, ive been called a cheater before, and banned before from Boss servers. I dont know how to appologize for not doing anything wrong, but if it makes any difference im sorry for being good at video games. I just find it interesting that i can make it to the top of ur leader boards, not be called a cheater, and then randomly get banned. No one else has ever said anything to me hacking, the interesting thing is that 20 minutes before i got banned, i was in d2 server and had to go to office server to get cleric to ban some mofo with an aimbot. Little did i know that i would suffer the same fate.

Kanehdian

#2 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:46 PM

SteamID plz.

#3 Kanehdian

Kanehdian

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:55 PM

STEAM_0:1:13175310

#4 don_watson

don_watson

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:06 PM

I play on de_dust2 more than any other BoSS member probably, and I swear I've never once seen Kane wallhack. I know I'm just a peon but I wanted to share that because he's one of the more reliable and helpful players on our servers.

#5 Kanehdian

Kanehdian

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:15 PM

thanks alot don, that means alot to me... Youre more than a peon to me :)

#6 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:04 PM

the fact that you played here this much and only just now made posts on the forums leads me to believe ur a nigger :)

#7 Kanehdian

Kanehdian

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:20 PM

Away on vacation.... tried not to think about the troubles at home...

Also i didnt think i would miss the regulars on the servers as much as i do.

Edited by Kanehdian, 21 April 2007 - 04:24 PM.

#8 $VT-c0brA

$VT-c0brA

drunken master

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:20 PM

the fact that you played here this much and only just now made posts on the forums leads me to believe ur a nigger :)

lol....+1^^^^

#9 andyouarewho

andyouarewho

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

Kane = no haxxorz. endofstory, he just be really good.
and I was told he has a large member. If that helps.
just my 2 cents

#10 Kanehdian

Kanehdian

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:00 PM

Do you guys have a demo of me cheating or something, because i sure would like to explain if there were any wrong doing.
And I didnt post 10 seconds after it happend. Im sorry that i didnt go crying to the forums when i got banned from the server. I hoped it would settle its self out. Is that a reason to keep me banned on false claims? Im posting now because i miss kaos don hydro and all the other boss members that i used to roll with.

Be what it is, I hope I havent disrespected you like you have disrespected me. :33:

#11 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:05 PM

Be what it is, I hope I havent disrespected you like you have disrespected me.

ok...

the fact that you played here this much and only just now made posts on the forums leads me to believe ur a !@#$%^& :)

this about sums it all up...

!@#$%^&... :P

lol ive seen u around and havent really bothered about ur status on these servers... but if uve been caught "cheating" apologize and wait for proof... dont be a dick with ur bullsh*t "just cuz im so fukin good" statements

so in short... it seems u pissed off shadow so i suggest u just get over it and have a nice day :D

(unless u have something worthwhile to say... and choose to be more polite :P)

...just my 2 cents... no hard feeelings... i love u :D

Edited by SuHh, 23 April 2007 - 08:06 PM.

#12 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

Posted Image

woot

#13 Sniprwulf

Sniprwulf

demolition expert

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:57 PM

In ban requests.. don't write novels. Cut to the case. Ladifrickinda you spent 8391092 hours in a couple days here...

That aside, like said, acting lick a cock won't do any good either. A simple, I've never hacked, just an experienced 2year vet of CS:S can do the job.

If you hadn't said that I'd say just unban him (even though my opinion doesn't mean much), but don't really care anymore.

#14 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:27 PM

In ban requests.. don't write novels. Cut to the case. Ladifrickinda you spent 8391092 hours in a couple days here...

That aside, like said, acting lick a cock won't do any good either. A simple, I've never hacked, just an experienced 2year vet of CS:S can do the job.

If you hadn't said that I'd say just unban him (even though my opinion doesn't mean much), but don't really care anymore.

+1 snipr says it all... even though he hax bigtime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users