• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:37 PM

2 days in a row. Anyone know what the problem is?

#2 Unk

Unk

Combine Soldier

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:49 PM

OK, on the M-E-Tech website Flea said there is a power outage at the data center. That's the info I'm getting. He only listed one server but all of our servers are down.

Edited by Unk, 13 March 2005 - 01:26 PM.

#3 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 02:06 PM

Oh, ok. Thanks.

#4 Atmosphere

Atmosphere

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 02:44 PM

...bastards! :tdown:

#5 elgrapadora

elgrapadora

Lurker

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 06:12 PM

Its not a surprise to me that some server companies dont have backup generators..

#6 Vidomaker

Vidomaker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 06:48 PM

damn servers are still down and all the other servers suck ass. they better be up soon.

NoToRiOu�_�oB

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, as much as I would like to agree with that, I'm not paying the bill for the servers, so I'm happy when they're up :tup: and go cry in the corner when they're down :32:

You should venture into other servers. I know a lot of them suck, but they're also filled with easy kills, sniper rifles, different maps, and it helps build your CS skills so you can be as good as Smokey! :20:

Wait, no, that'll never happen. :wtf:

#7 I love.....Lamp?

I love.....Lamp?

Lurker

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:21 PM

im SOOOOOO much better then smokeY!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 DanKBudZ

DanKBudZ

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:31 PM

lol no one will ever be as good as smokey and i really hope there up soon. so many god damn hackers on other servers.

NoToRiOu�_�oB

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, thats for damn sure. I checked out a few servers today. There was a hacker in 2 out of 3 that I played in. :tdown:

#9 Vidomaker

Vidomaker

Lurker

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:35 PM

Yeah, thats for damn sure. I checked out a few servers today. There was a hacker in 2 out of 3 that I played in.  :tdown:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. I played earlier today and 2 guys were using aimbots and kept talking on the mic like they were soooo good. :wtf: Is there a hack to instantly be able to kill anyone else hacking?? That way we don't have to ban them, we can just piss them off cause they can't do anything. :weee:

BEEEEOOOOTCHS!! I hate hackers.

#10 Mumbo

Mumbo

Lurker

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 07:49 PM

Same here. I played earlier today and 2 guys were using aimbots and kept talking on the mic like they were soooo good.  :wtf:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And that would be the reason I have that turned off in game.

#11 Achilles

Achilles

Lurker

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 11:11 PM

Well, as much as I would like to agree with that, I'm not paying the bill for the servers, so I'm happy when they're up  :tup:  and go cry in the corner when they're down  :32:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here....everytime I venture into another server, I'm either getting shot by my own team, or blinded by those f*cking flashes, or some NOOB is hiding in a building picking everyone off with a sniper. When you find a server that doesn't have all of that sh*t.......the latency is too high, or the choppiness is so bad because of a hacker.

#12 i_smoke_crayons

i_smoke_crayons

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:33 PM

Well, Yalclay says the servers are back up, so we can all stop crying in the corner, or bashing our heads on a table, or whatever you do when your not playing cs, and play agian.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users