• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:37 AM

I went to Best Buy this Friday to buy a new TV. Just got this fancy new cabinet thing and now I need something to put it. So I'm walking around the BB and I'd thought I'd check out it's awesome hardware stock. I was looking at some pre-built sh*t-box that used an AMD 3800+ x2. One of the "tech support" guys comes up to me and suggest purchasing an "Intel Computer." So here he told me how flipping (yea, he said that) awesome the Conroe's were. To bad he was black I almost thought he said Corn Rows (HA!) I came back with a quote that I might actually quote myself on. I felt so proud of myself, and it's really stupid too! Here goes:

"You see Jamaul (his name), I've used AMD since the first time I touched a PC. Processors are a lot like women. You attach yourself to one [marry] and you stay honest, strong to your relation ship. And even though you see other good looking processors out there [C2D] and you just wanna shove your pins in their sockets, you have to remember, that your processor [wife] has something to offer that they don't. "What's that Sir?" (he says)
Barcelona [clean, STD/Police free sex guaranteed everyday]

Isn't it dumb?
I was a little drunk, hell I was in Best buy!
As for Jamaul, he didn't quite get it.
As for the TV, I didn't find one, but I did get, a new Vacuum.

Ahhhhhh sorry for the pointless post.

#2 tjhooker

tjhooker

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:35 AM

Im not sure I really understood that post... but Im sure in some fashion... Jamal got pwned

#3 Chris82

Chris82

Serpentis Rear Admiral

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:18 AM

The fourthcoming AMD architecture is unofficially codenamed Barcelona.

And it's gonna rape the shit out of C2D.

#4 Janton

Janton

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:25 AM

No, basically I just wanted to make fun of Jamaul.

#5 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Elitist Fuck

• Gods
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:30 AM

Get a mic nigger!

#6 mattymatny

mattymatny

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:58 AM

when i walk into a Best Buy i get the same feeling i do when i walk into a WalMart. I just wanna take sh*t. Im pretty sure im not allowed back in the Best Buy near me. They have to have my face on record by now.

#7 Stoned Hatter

Stoned Hatter

The Stoned one

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:46 PM

Im not sure I really understood that post... but Im sure in some fashion... Jamal got pwned

Get a mic !@#$%^&!

being loyal to a brand of anyhting for computers is shorting yourself i myself like amd and what not but if i hade tha chance to build a great pc for cheap price i wouldn't care if it was intel or amd same for vid cards ati and niviada i like em both i have nothing but bad luck with intel so i am a amd person but i still would own a intel if it was faster than what i hade at the time :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

#8 Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Combine Zombie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:14 PM

being loyal to a brand of anyhting for computers is shorting yourself i myself like amd and what not but if i hade tha chance to build a great pc for cheap price i wouldn't care if it was intel or amd same for vid cards ati and niviada i like em both i have nothing but bad luck with intel so i am a amd person but i still would own a intel if it was faster than what i hade at the time :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I agree. Companies compete--you win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users