• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Lurker

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

Hey guys, i was just wondering if you guys would consider adding Noblock Mod for the Dust2 Server. The reason why i ask is because since that server is always full and lots of ppl, alot of times people are getting blocked, clogging doors, and making it hard to shoot. In case you haven't heard of it before all it does it make it so you can walk through your teammates, throw grenades through them, etc. so if five of you were to walk thru a door at the same time, you could because you can walk through each other. If you guys would like to use it and need to know where to get the script, lemme know and ill get you it, i use it on my clans server and its really nice. Thanks =D

#2 Billy Pumper

Billy Pumper

Lord of the Posts

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

it sounds cool but it just seems like that is part of the game

idk

#3 SuHh

SuHh

BoSS Calculator

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:10 PM

nah that would be stupid cuz that means getting mass multikills and its always funny when someone throws a nade off their teammates head it ricochets and owns the sh*t out of em...

#4 �HADOW109

�HADOW109

Inquisitor

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:43 PM

It takes away the realism, you might as well turn on friendly fire and kill them :cool:. Its better to just leave it alone.

#5 Frag0holic

Frag0holic

I AM DEATH INCARNATE

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:39 AM

We already had this discussion once, for our gungame server and we decided against it. It really is not needed on Dust 2, I mean it takes skill to get blocked on such an open map. :tup:

#6 Buck_Shot

Buck_Shot

Dissovowed

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:05 AM

this mod will f*ck you up hardcore in a knife fight.... it also screws with hit boxes quite a bit. the only time you really need it is on a surf mod map or somthing.... not on a pub d2.

#7 Nosoul

Nosoul

Lurker

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:16 PM

nah that would be stupid cuz that means getting mass multikills and its always funny when someone throws a nade off their teammates head it ricochets and owns the sh*t out of em...

Thats so funny lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users