• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:02 AM

I was talkin to inertia about how wyte was hacking this mornin. Wyte gives money to this community therefore i guess its ok or whatever. I got banned for tellin inertia what i thought, even though we agreed that he was hacking. I'm sick of the bullsh*t where all the BOSS people, including some admins are able to bend the rules in order to do whatever the f*ck they want. I guess I won't be playing here anymore, which I'll get over in about 2 mins.

#2 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:18 AM

scrapp has been calling me a hacker for about a year now, i don't understand why he has to spam it in the servers every time we play. i get the point he thinks i hack but that doesn't give him the right to ruin my gaming experience by spamming a bunch of hate sh*t about me and saying that "its OK that wyte hacks because him and shodow are gay together". I'm sick of that sh*t and I'm done putting up with it.

edit. i deleted the post mass made, you know the rules man.

Edited by wyte mafia, 20 May 2007 - 10:20 AM.

#3 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:23 AM

I'm sick of it too you accuse me of hacking all the time. Then when you 1 shot 8 people in one round after going 5-6 its suddenly a sin for me to call you a hacker. not to mention inertia was sittin there sayin the same exact sh*t. so go grow some nuts and stop bein such an asshole. Stop f*cking crying. You've banned me like 4 times and no other admins have banned me. This comes back to you being a queer bag. Deleting posts that show someone elses view of you too doesnt change the fact that your an asshole and a lot of people agree with me.

#4 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:28 AM

"its OK that wyte hacks because him and shodow are gay together".

I said you suck shadow's dick, it had nothing to do with shadow being gay btw. Only you.

#5 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:29 AM

You know what? Even *if* he was hacking (I don't have an opinion on it either way) you don't need to be spreading all this sh*t around in the server while people are trying to play. Screaming that Shadow and Wyte are butt buddies and all kinds of other nonsensical crap was just plain retarded. You've been around here for awhile, if you have a problem you need to bring it here so that people can take care of it without all the drama in the servers.

And for the record, if I was Wyte I would have banned you too for all the sh*t you were talking, it was ridiculous. Maybe you're just mad 'cause someone was doing better than you, I don't know.

Next time (if there is a next time) bring the sh*t here and present it in a mature manner. I can promise you, you'll get a much better response than if you go crying like a baby in the server.

-X

Edited by Xiertic, 20 May 2007 - 10:30 AM.

#6 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:30 AM

I said you suck shadow's dick, it had nothing to do with shadow being gay btw. Only you.

"Because him and Shadow are butt buddies."

I heard you say it myself. If you're gonna talk the sh*t be prepared to admit to it.

#7 Boostfed

Boostfed

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:32 AM

scrappy.. yes wyte was killin everything that moved..lol including me. (which isnt hard at times) but u were talking about him hacking while all talk was on bro.. u know its on.. you know he can hear you.. thats just what i saw/heard. but i dont think it was the hack deal (i doubt he was wyte does go on pwn terrors at times) u said something about wyte and shadow..

something about butt buddies and how shadow and wyte are friends and thats why wyte will not lose his admin.

man seriously wrong ppl to speak about while being mad.. you should watch what you say and when you say it.. im sorry this happend tho i can see why it did.. i enjoyed playing with you scrap..

note.. i heard some but not everything..on your part scrap if i would have heard u say something against shadow i would have banned u as well.. hes the main reason were all here and you need to respect that. ive banned ppl for doing the same..(an hour time out give ppl time to think) its kinda like im gonna come in your house.. eat all your food... then sh*t on the bed and leave kinda thing..

im done here..good luck

#8 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:35 AM

It really seems like you have no opinion in the matter... (sarcasm). That was the only thing I said the entire time that was offensive. I was so totally upset about it too that I cried in the corner because all my hours of practice had gone to waste. Why don't you give everybody AWPs and then ask in admin chat who was using the AWPs? Everything I said is equally comparable to the things he used to say to me when I played more often and was more involved. I guess since he was doing it on vent instead of in game changed the situation... but not really. You don't know the past between our parasitic bickering so dont try to get in the middle of it Xiertic.

#9 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

It really seems like you have no opinion in the matter... (sarcasm). That was the only thing I said the entire time that was offensive. I was so totally upset about it too that I cried in the corner because all my hours of practice had gone to waste. Why don't you give everybody AWPs and then ask in admin chat who was using the AWPs? Everything I said is equally comparable to the things he used to say to me when I played more often and was more involved. I guess since he was doing it on vent instead of in game changed the situation... but not really. You don't know the past between our parasitic bickering so dont try to get in the middle of it Xiertic.

i dont remember all the times we were on vent and i was abusing u. sorry man.

#10 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:37 AM

note.. i heard some but not everything..on your part scrap if i would have heard u say something against shadow i would have banned u as well.. hes the main reason were all here and you need to respect that.

As you said, you didn't ban me for that. I have no harsh feelings at all against Shadow, nor do I have a problem with the community. This is not the first time wyte has banned me. This is however the first time I have spoken up about it.

#11 Xiertic

Xiertic

The Dagger In The Dark

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:38 AM

lawl

Awps once 'cause I accidently mashed a bind we were using last night during like 2am awp rounds. gg

And what hapepend in the past, on Vent none the less, I don't see as being a big deal. At least on Vent it's kept within the community, rather than having the drama shoved in the faces of everyone trying to play. :tup:

#12 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:39 AM

That's because you've repressed those memories Wyte. You remember the time on D2 (for an example) where I killed you through the wall. Therefore I was nearly banned and b*tched at for a good hour. If it is a problem that i b*tch about being killed then look in the mirror, seriously. All this hypocritical bullsh*t drives me insane.

#13 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:41 AM

That's because you've repressed those memories Wyte. You remember the time on D2 (for an example) where I killed you through the wall. Therefore I was nearly banned and b*tched at for a good hour. If it is a problem that i b*tch about being killed then look in the mirror, seriously. All this hypocritical bullsh*t drives me insane.

now i think your just making stuff up. give it a rest.

#14 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:41 AM

At least on Vent it's kept within the community, rather than having the drama shoved in the faces of everyone trying to play.

It's obvious you have a biased standpoint and don't know what you are talking about. You gave your input related to the time of the incident now please stop posting because all it is doing is wasting space.

#15 Scrappeh

Scrappeh

Journeyman

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:42 AM

Rofl, the funny thing is that everyone is gonna believe what Wyte says. Which is cool, w.e. Wyte and I have never gotten along, so now I don't get to play with the people I did get along with. Later all.

#16 M4SS4CRE

M4SS4CRE

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:59 AM

Lolzorz,

It's awesome that BoSS has a sh*t load of blind, bias kids these days. This community is just a big pile of !@#$%^&s sucking each others cocks until the finally reach the holy grail of cocks (Shadow's). Have fun with hackers and abusive admins, kiddies. Now, Wyte, come and delete this post, we all know it's coming. You're scared that there might be a single person here with enough pride not to bow down and blow each and every person here.

#17 wyte mafia

wyte mafia

|Intelligent| |Design|

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:34 PM

Lolzorz,

It's awesome that BoSS has a sh*t load of blind, bias kids these days. This community is just a big pile of !@#$%^&s sucking each others cocks until the finally reach the holy grail of cocks (Shadow's). Have fun with hackers and abusive admins, kiddies. Now, Wyte, come and delete this post, we all know it's coming. You're scared that there might be a single person here with enough pride not to bow down and blow each and every person here.

think ill leave this one for everyone to see.

#18 King_Dude

King_Dude

Chief Medical Officer

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:06 PM

Wyte doesnt hack man. Ya he kills me alot and sometimes if i am in a bad mood ill get a little angry but i dont b*tch. Its a game dude chill.

#19 poopsmcgee

poopsmcgee

The Lord of You

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 01:19 PM

So much drama!

Very impressive. I have to admit I have no idea how wyte pulls off some of the sh*t he does. But I have never seen anything that is even remotely close to proof of hacks besides a redonkulous number of headshots.

Scrapp if you were so sure he's cheating, then you should say nothing, quietly record a demo and post it up here and call him out good. Otherwise you are just crying in game...and you aren't really that kind of player.

Edited by poopsmcgee, 20 May 2007 - 01:20 PM.

#20 Buck_Shot

Buck_Shot

Dissovowed

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 04:17 PM

thats a lie and you know it. i have never hacked, and have never been on vent talking about it so get your facts right. i have no idea what you are talking about with the hatters and im sure they dont either.

Dont f*cking deny the sh*t thats happened stoned told us all about it so SHHHH. And By the way i would beleive him completly trashed and high than when your sober you lieing sack of sh*t

Edited by Buck_Shot, 20 May 2007 - 04:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users