• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Shifty

Shifty

Lurker

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:32 PM

I haven't played on the GG server for a while, but I do like non turbo much better than turbo

#22 EcPercy

EcPercy

Lurker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

I would recommend looking at this server:

195.167.188.235:27015

It has GG with Turbo and Deathmatch mode enabled. It's a ton of fun! They also have a lot of maps. I think with more maps and deathmatch mode enabled you could draw a lot more players to the BoSS GG server.

#23 Raccoon00

Raccoon00

Lob

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:36 PM

Wow thats really fun...

#24 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

that was a good server, maybe we should try that.

#25 Wilson

Wilson

Lurker

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:46 PM

I think a GG server should be easy to hard... Starting with the rifles, like AWP and stuff... and work your way down to the smgs, shotguns, then the pistols, still leaving the HE grenade and knife for the last 2. Just my opinion, but I notice a lot of people have problems with pistols at the beginning whereas if we all had rifles, everyone should be fairly decent at... making it easy at the beginning and getting harder at the end... Which when people get to higher levels, and have pistols, the lower levels with rifles etc have more of a chance, balancing it out a little better not leaving room for the leader to be leading by 15 or so levels... cause once you get passed the shotguns, it's fairly easy to get to the grenade level... just my opinion though...

Peace

Wilson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users