f*ck off

#22 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:35 PM

Most of the comments have left that as the unspoken but assumed meaning. It's a pet peeve of mine.

Charlotte drivers in general suck. It's like they've never heard of a turning signal.
Ever.
And that is a pussyfooting excuse. There are correlations between many different things and poor driving.
It's a theme among gamers to have a slant against women.
If you don't believe me, just hop on a server when I'm playing some time. A person tires of it quickly.

im not saying all women suck at driving, but for the most part, ive seen more women in stupider situations then men, involving crashes.

idk, i dont have a slant against you, i just find some of things women do like that to be amusing.

#23 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 01:41 PM

Most people suck at driving. Every time i get in the car I have to use the horn and yell an obscenity at least once. :tup:

#24 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

same here, but most people dont here me, since i have the windows up, and i just yell as if they can here me. so i use hand gestures to get my point across.

#25 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:22 PM

It's like [Charlotte Drivers] never heard of a turning signal.
Ever.

+1 for sure

#26 Captiva

Captiva

If You Can Bleed, You Can Die

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:26 PM

im not saying all women suck at driving, but for the most part, ive seen more women in stupider situations then men, involving crashes.

idk, i dont have a slant against you, i just find some of things women do like that to be amusing.

No worries, I'm just in the mood to argue.
Usually guys just hit on me and/or make comments about how I must be an ugly hag. :9:
The worst was when one guy told me women belong in the kitchen and would TK me at the beginning of a good number of rounds. :malace:

You should carry around pictures of Lemon Party and Goatse to flash at drivers who piss you off. Now that would be frightening.

#27 indica

indica

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:37 PM

i'm afraid to ask... what is lemon party?

#28 Captiva

Captiva

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 02:47 PM

i'm afraid to ask... what is lemon party?

Justly so. I'm not sure if I want to imprint this image on anyone's mind.

NSFW

If you don't want to click, PM me and I'll tell you.

#29 XxInColdBloodxX

XxInColdBloodxX

-The Foxez-

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

I've said this for a long time now...

#30 Glacius

Glacius

Combine Zombie

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 04:58 PM

captiva did not mean to offend you, as frag said a good majority of girls that drive are really reckless. I have seen some driving a standard car and putting on make up and talkin on the phone all at once. Now i commend this kind of multi tasking but that is just down right dumb and dangerous. I am not saying ALL women are bad drivers, but a good majority no matter where you go tend to be. When i was in Easley, SC i think we almost got ran over by a girl in a truck who wasnt paying attention for sh*t when she was switchin lanes. Anyways in short i didnt mean to offend you, and if you took that way then i offer my apologies.

#31 wondergod

wondergod

i'm colored

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 08:30 PM

don't worry its not just women that are bad drivers...its gay men too!

Thank you for my time.

#32 At The Gates

At The Gates

Rolling down the street like a retard in disguise.

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:06 AM

most bad drivers are women in SUV's or those little sports wagons, and men who drive lexus, Mercedes benz, etc..
the worse is when they weave in and out of traffic like they are some sort of race car drivers, or the women driving the SUV's putting on their makeup while merging onto the highway.
I used to drive for a living and I drove all over mass, and I can tell you the majority of bad drivers are infact women.
and I believe it to be a mental thing, where they believe because they have a vagina that they can get away with sh*t like that.
but I will also say, I have seen alot of good women drivers, although it is pretty rare especially in this area.
and dont get me started on the guys who drive their luxury vehicles, they drive like Mario Andretti and expect everyone to f*cking yield to them because they are driving a 50k dollar vehicle.

#33 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:00 PM

well those guys in there lexus's arnt to hot when a truck or jeep rear ends you.

my friends jeep hit a ladies lexus on the high way, he just went his bumper, but her car was totaled.

#34 Captiva

Captiva

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:55 PM

No worries, Glacious! :9:

I've noticed, the older and more "experienced" people get with driving, the less they follow the rules.

Then again, I'm not one much to talk. I've only driven once in my life, and can't even get a license since my Greencard is expired. :?:

#35 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:11 PM

ahhahhahhhahhha owned captiva. that sucks. i do fined that, specially in older folks, like senior citizens. they are the suck at driving.

i could bet, me driving a stick, texting would be safer then half of the old folks.

#36 Captiva

Captiva

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:33 PM

ahhahhahhhahhha owned captiva. that sucks. i do fined that, specially in older folks, like senior citizens. they are the suck at driving.

i could bet, me driving a stick, texting would be safer then half of the old folks.

I embrace my downfalls. haha

Please don't do that. I try to avoid letting Stefanie even answer her phone when she's driving her Cabrio, let alone text anyone. I feel like a bloody secretary when we're driving around.

#37 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

i dont, driving manual and trying to avoid an accident with these morons on the road is hard enough.

#38 Mr. Sticks

Mr. Sticks

Spam Master General

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:20 AM

i dont, driving manual and trying to avoid an accident with these morons on the road is hard enough.

Tru dat.

Driving a manual is not the hard part either. It's mainly the watching out for morons part that sucks.

#39 Lone Rapist

Lone Rapist

Combine Elite

• Dedicated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:02 PM

yeh, manual is easy, i just sometimes forget when i stop that i had it in neutral instead of 1st, so then i look like an idiot reving my engine.

#40 PandaHippie718

PandaHippie718

Combine Soldier

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:53 PM

wait, so how do you know it's a woman driving? I park very well thank you! I like to think i drive decently too. I'm a pretty "agressive defensive" driver. Got it from my step dad.

I tend to flick people off alot too, but that isn't merit to say i'm a good driver. LOL :muaha:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users