2 replies to this topic

#1 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 02:18 PM

Ok, well my computer was recently reformatted because it needed it, and it's been working great. Till last night when I let one of my friends use my main computer. (Probably my mistake there. . . ) It was working all night just fine, I had a solid connection through the computer for my 360 while he was playing C&C3. And when it was about 5am and people left, I turned off my computer and passed out. At about 1pm, I turned on my computer. Wireless started up, had a solid 5 bar connection and it was communicating with my wireless hub. But one problem. I had no outside connection for some reason.

Well I've tried reinstalling my wireless software and resetting up the connection, turning off the hub (The hub is the modem too.) and restarting it, and tried copying the settings I had for the same connection off my laptop.

But nothing is working, I don't know why. There's no viruses or anything like that that I've found. Every computer in the house can connect and get an outside connection, except my desktop. It's fucking pissing me off.

Any help would be nice. But from now on, no one is ever touching anyone of my computers ever again. Fuck 'em all. :tdown:

#2 Novahawk

Novahawk

Beast

• Dedicated Member
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 02:27 PM

Well if you can connect to the hub from the pc, and other computers can connect to the internet from that same hub, then it looks like its a problem with the hub, and its blocking that specific pc from the internet for some reason... try looking around in the hub's settings.

#3 Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Defiant Little Prick

• Demigod
  • 3,006 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:33 PM

Got it, for some reason my PC was off the network list on the hub. Odd, no clue how that happens, but at least it's fixed.

Thanks Nova. :tup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users